Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Lol people comparng these to 72-10s. I didnt even bat an eye at the 72-10. That shoe was trash. This space jam though..this Is shoe thats everyone wants. It will be just as plentiful as a 72–10s but there is definitley more demand for this shoe so i wouldnt wake up at 3pm trying your chances

That tumble leather on the 72-10 was nice, Definitely one of the better Xi releases.

@SoleSista

^Thats whats up. Hes gonna be psyched
pimp.gif

Mine love Retro Js, theyre 7&10(boys) they meticulously maintain them too .
They see how I keep mine and follow suit.
My daughter whos 6, would rather have twinkle toe sketchers or ugg boots over some Js.

I got my boys Chi 9s as one of their xmas gifts.
They came home from school and we was watching space jam prior thx giving, and both of them seen the chi 9s , & was like Dad can u get me them. I said idk those are real hard to get, knowing they was dropping on the 3rd. Cant wait to see their reactions.. [emoji]127877[/emoji][emoji]127876[/emoji][emoji]127873[/emoji]
Yall some dope *** parents.

^Low key , thats how I got into collecting Js, making up for the pairs I couldnt have when I was young. Ftr my parents hooked xmas up ,but Js were too expensive for them with 4 kids.
My Grams bought me my first pair, they were the J8 og playoffs

Started my own little hustle around 14, from there periodically buying my own pairs.
Got heavy into collecting 2002, still @ it . :wink:

Yes the space jams are going to be more sought-after than the 72-10's but to say the 72-10's are trash is just ridiculous

Rob has no problems with thinking for himself & stating just how he feels. [emoji]128526[/emoji] He got my respect, for that exact reason .

Last edited:
^Low key , thats how I got into collecting Js, making up for the pairs I couldnt have when I was young. Ftr my parents hooked xmas up ,but Js were too expensive for them with 4 kids.
My Grams bought me my first pair, they were the J8 og playoffs

Started my own little hustle around 14, from there periodically buying my own pairs.
Got heavy into collecting 2002, still @ it . :wink:

That's exactly how I got into shoes. I was deprived of jordans as a kid. Once I started working at age 16, I started buying my own shoes. Asian parents don't believe in paying 80+ for shoes.

Alot of us on here likely have that in common.
I look at it like so long as my kids & wife are happy & good, bills are paid, $ gets put in savings, vehicles are right,there aint no reason I shouldnt be able to up my collects .

Last edited:
Alot of us on here likely have that in common.
I look at it like so long as my kids & wife are happy & good, bills are paid, $ gets put in savings, vehicles are right,there aint no reason I shouldnt be able to up my collects .

Repped.

Feels hella good to be in a decent situation.
I ain't rich, but I'm prepared for a rainy day, kid good, fam good. Xmas shopping done for everybody.

Bout to reward myself and some fam and friends with the jams, and call it a year.

Last edited:
That's exactly how I got into shoes. I was deprived of jordans as a kid. Once I started working at age 16, I started buying my own shoes. Asian parents don't believe in paying 80+ for shoes.
100% agreed. Back in the day, I most leeway I got were shoes that fell into the '2 for $90' deals.

Last years 11s wasn't bad, i just hated the name attached to them. 72-10? There's nothing 72-10 about them.

Last edited:
Got a gift card with $95 leftover on it. Also have a 15% disco. If I get a reservation or if they hit NDC then these will be had. If not then no biggie.

Back
Top Bottom