Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

So much for these hitting NDC later to try and cop with a discount code.   Doesn't look like that will happen

you gonna resell all those pairs?
stop worrying about resellers cause you business got exposed. 40 plus year old man always whining.
This, from a known reseller with like 10 FTL accounts and 15 phones lol....stay in your lane buddy and don't worry about me.

Keep speculating, you have NO IDEA who I am lol. I've been seeing your posts all morning. You act like a child. You got over 200K cash in the bank and own a lambo? Thought so.

Last edited:
How Eastbay been selling shoes for 30 years and their website still trash?
Bro you might want to focus on Dec 26 instead of Eastbay 
roll.gif

What we puttin on the game this year?

This is bittersweet af

I didnt get 2 pairs so basketball is out.

But i also feel like i got a huge win with the one pair from snkrs.

Feel like theyre half way exclusive when last night i thought id walk outside next week to standard space jams on eveyones feet. Buy one get one at shoe carnival type ish.

I really wanted to play ball in these again though, its been 15 years since ive had the pleasure.

Let me tell you something I've learned in my 15 years of collecting: they'll be back. Ball in them. Trash them. No regrets.

This is bittersweet af

I didnt get 2 pairs so basketball is out.

But i also feel like i got a huge win with the one pair from snkrs.

Feel like theyre half way exclusive when last night i thought id walk outside next week to standard space jams on eveyones feet. Buy one get one at shoe carnival type ish.

I really wanted to play ball in these again though, its been 15 years since ive had the pleasure.
​I think these will be terrible for basketball though. Just IMO.

Good luck.  I heard of a girl face timing her man  in line and holding it up to her face while approaching the store rep hahahaha.

IDK if that **** is true  but, if so that's legendary.  I really want to believe it was true.
FA Cumberland, Atlanta held my ID and shoes until I was ready to pay. Of course only one person at the register.

Lol everyone saying these were gonna sit for the day because there were 30,000,000 made. Glad Nike shipped my order Thursday. Now for sure I will double up out of my 5 raffle wins.

Good luck.  I heard of a girl face timing her man  in line and holding it up to her face while approaching the store rep hahahaha.

IDK if that **** is true  but, if so that's legendary.  I really want to believe it was true.

Fuhhh lol. Dunno how imma be able to get her pair now

Pretty easy cop. I was in an out in an hour. I'm still waiting on email confirmation though. Anybody get shipping confirmation yet?

Hate to pay for shipping but I just scored on Eastbay!! No wait time for checkout or anything. Just the usual site loading issues. Last time I hit on Eastbay was the Gamma 11s..

Lol everyone saying these were gonna sit for the day because there were 30,000,000 made. Glad Nike shipped my order Thursday. Now for sure I will double up out of my 5 raffle wins.
I think they're gonna be like the 72-10s.. Gonna hit outlets next year

You should try and contact the customer service. ask for your order. Usually get the confirmation within minutes of placing an order but after 10 minutes of nothing I asked and they replied.

(Nike : Yes your order will process and the confirmations are being slow just due to our server from the launch. You should get confirmation by tomorrow.) I still won't settle until I get my confirmation sent. 

Back
Top Bottom