Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

THANKS BABYJ GOT TO GIVE YOU REPS 
nthat.gif

the first guy did and told me bull called back and the other one said as long as i have the order and customer number and they took money out of my account im good and right after that i got a confimation email 

I have the order number and PayPal charged me but I wonder if I should call them or not. Do you think CALLING pushed your order confirmation faster?

Did anybody catch an L on this release? I feel like this is the first time everyone I know won, which honestly I am very happy about.

FNL screwed me yet again. I posted last night warning people about the Houston Galleria FNL not following raffle policy and I got screwed. I went online and was only able to get through to FNL and when I tried to checkout, I got stuck after entering my Winner's Circle code. It's still stuck and I got on at launch time. Maybe I can catch a restock but I'm done with FNL.

Even if this PL cut is a bit higher than even the OG, it doesnt look bad at all. Doubt people would be complaining if the wings on the IV were brought up a couple cm higher than on the OG or '99 retro, considering theyre practically at the midsole theae days

Last edited:
I have the order number and PayPal charged me but I wonder if I should call them or not. Do you think CALLING pushed your order confirmation faster?
hmm good point i dont know but try it and if u get the same person hang up and try again use a differnt phone so that dont know ur number is calling back

Picked up me and my girls pair. I wear all my js but man itll be a while before I unds these

View media item 2257586

Also mad the FTL wasn't letting me use the coupon because they are "excluded". Told her ok I'll just call CS and have them apply the coupon then because they shouldn't be excluded

Also mad the FTL wasn't letting me use the coupon because they are "excluded". Told her ok I'll just call CS and have them apply the coupon then because they shouldn't be excluded
Doubt they would do that if you already paid and walked out with them

Back
Top Bottom