Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Waited 40 minutes in line at local Niketown. Line was organized, and I got there 10 minutes after opening. Nice to have the shoes in hand on release day. A rare thing for me these days. Finally got my grails...been waiting 10 years.

I stopped buying from them a long time ago. I rather miss out, then to buy from them.

Yuup. I stopped after I had $800+ pending for a purchase that never went through. I forget what pair it was I was lucky it was a credit card saved my *** that month I'd have been homeless.

Last edited:
Yuup. I stopped after I had $800+ pending for a purchase that never went through. I forget what pair it was I was lucky it was a credit card saved my *** that month I'd have been homeless.

My account was locked out on FNL for a while last year...too many failed attempts to purchase items online flagged it. I could never check out and had pending charges off the wall. I placed an order for the first time since June and have no problems checking out now.

Not sure when you last tried to buy something but you might be okay now.

Just tried on my pair and gotta say these are the best XI's to release since the 2000-01 run. That high patent cut is what its supposed to be. And they're super comfy straight out of the box. a little wider in the toebox area than the last few releases. Packaging is cool too.

Last edited:
Won't say the easiest. Know people that strike out on the app reservation and online.

Last edited:
got in line about 730 waited a half hour in line then I got my pair. It was an easy process.. seems as if Nike is finally getting things right this... it's still absolutely ridiculous that you even have to get a raffle ticket for footwear ..but Nike is getting closer to how it used to be back in the 90s when I could just walk into a store and try on anything on the market. Back then you could buy a Jordan play basketball in it all year and if you wanted that same shoe you could go back to the store months later and buy the same shoe

Also tons of cops and a k-9 unit at my mall. It was weird tho some of the dogs where labs also which ive never seen before.

not to be a D.

but if you prepared for this in ways like , getting your head starts on multiple footstore apps and/or staying up til 3am for those euro links (solehaven was $215 shipped! and sat a few minutes)...

you should have been locked into at least 1 pair

Just tried on my pair and gotta say these are the best XI's to release since the 2000-01 run. That high patent cut is what its supposed to be. And they're super comfy straight out of the box. a little wider in the toebox area than the last few releases. Packaging is cool too.

This is helpful thank you. I was on the fence because XIs have always hurt my toes for some reason so hoping this is version is a little wider. Glad I ordered now. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom