Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Don't know if anyone else had this issue but picked up my pair this morning from Champs. Checkout lady gave me the code and I punched it in and got the long serial number. Asked the lady if anything else was needed and she said no. Now about an hour later, the pair doesn't show as purchased in the App like it has with the previous released. I don't want to get dinged moving forward for the app thinking I didn't pick up my pair when I did. Anyone have any experience with this? TIA

Due to the high volume, they are going to be closing things out later on in the day. If it doesn't show "purchased" by this evening, call them up before closing, or stop by when things slow down and get them to push it through.

Man this was the easiest cop ever bruh [emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]
Yep in the DFW it was. JB did us good. I think I saw someone retweeted  you on twitter. You be out here grinding. Salute.

Heck I got a size 10 I might have to take back lmao. I got enough just to compare quality and keep 2 of the best!

-PM Sent

how is this possible i've talked to three different reps who all say they can't apply promo after purchase is made?
same here, tried with the TB3's.

i'm talking to a rep a now via chat and he's taking my code tho. guess it just depends on who you get?

My FTL pair wasn't marked in the app. They got my number down though for VIP.

Anyone know if any online sites got a 13? Looking for a friend.

S/O to Nike customer service! I just got off the phone after obtaining the 11's this morning via SNKRS app. The CSR I talked to applied a 20% promo code to my order just now, even though i called to apply my 10% promo code. The woman I got was mad nice and she looked at my profile and realized today was my born day and said keep your promo code, "I'll take care of you., happy birthday." In the words of Ice Cube, Today Was/Is a good day!
calling them now. My birthday is on Xmas so gonna see if they can do something for me as well
laugh.gif

Anyone who copped from Sole Heaven get any updates??

I got the order confirmation, but my cc doesn't have a pending charge. I also got an email from my cc saying that the foreign transaction was approved.

Crazy how the shoe game has changed. I remember camping out for 14 hours back in 2012 trying to get my Concords from FTL only to end up with a size 7y :smh: ...Fortunately I had miraculously snagged a pair on my phone on NDC.....man that was a crazy release. I still remember every site crashing to oblivion.

This time around was much smoother. Hit on FTL app for my size and picked up this morning. No hassle..no back dooring..no haggling. I can honestly say technology has helped in THIS regard. Really hope these kind of improvements continue for ALL releases and quantities stay consistent to meet the demand. Anyway..heres a couple pics/ comparisons. I never got a chance to own either the 2000's or 09's but honestly, if those are anything like the concords, I'm glad I waited.

View media item 2257766
View media item 2257768
View media item 2257769

check your order history. i had issues with villa this morning where i put 3 orders through thinking i got 0. my order history shows 1 picking and 2 on hold (hopefully cancelled).

Thanks man I actually did guest checkout because the site was being super weird this morning. I might have to email them in the next few days if I don't receive any emails. I'm just thankful I pulled through on SNKRS otherwise it would be a lot more stressful if the Villa order was my only pair.

I had to passed due to some idiot who hit my bumper yesterday it wouldn't be happening if he wouldn't be driving 70 mph on the high way in snowy conditions but congrats to all who copped copped one for the baby on the way and my lil man

bro it works, just try to get lucky with a nike rep. you never know its the holiday season.

Nico: I went ahead and discounted it by 20% so the new charge will show as 190.08. 

For those in the LA area looking for a size 8

Sheikh:
Downey
Fox Hills
Northridge
DTLA
Montebello

Size 5.5
Montebello
DTLA

All will be available

And size 5.5 at Beverly Center Footlocker will be available at 3...

Good luck!!!

Don't know if anyone else had this issue but picked up my pair this morning from Champs. Checkout lady gave me the code and I punched it in and got the long serial number. Asked the lady if anything else was needed and she said no. Now about an hour later, the pair doesn't show as purchased in the App like it has with the previous released. I don't want to get dinged moving forward for the app thinking I didn't pick up my pair when I did. Anyone have any experience with this? TIA

Don't worry happens often here in NYC....the app will catch up with the pick up once the store closes out. You won't get ding'd (I have not picked up multiple items -- and still have hit afterwords)....hopefully you are applying the purchase to your Gold-VIP-******** status reward card -- so there's confirmation that this person picked up this reservation.

Crazy how the shoe game has changed. I remember camping out for 14 hours back in 2012 trying to get my Concords from FTL only to end up with a size 7y :smh: ...Fortunately I had miraculously snagged a pair on my phone on NDC.....man that was a crazy release. I still remember every site crashing to oblivion.

This time around was much smoother. Hit on FTL app for my size and picked up this morning. No hassle..no back dooring..no haggling. I can honestly say technology has helped in THIS regard. Really hope these kind of improvements continue for ALL releases and quantities stay consistent to meet the demand. Anyway..heres a couple pics/ comparisons. I never got a chance to own either the 2000's or 09's but honestly, if those are anything like the concords, I'm glad I waited.

View media item 2257766
View media item 2257768
View media item 2257769

Man I remember that 2011 concord release I camped out 18 hours I was still in high school but congrats on ur pick up Concords still clean, these and the Concords are my top 2

check your order history. i had issues with villa this morning where i put 3 orders through thinking i got 0. my order history shows 1 picking and 2 on hold (hopefully cancelled).

Thanks man I actually did guest checkout because the site was being super weird this morning. I might have to email them in the next few days if I don't receive any emails. I'm just thankful I pulled through on SNKRS otherwise it would be a lot more stressful if the Villa order was my only pair.

maaaan, im not too happy with them right now to be honest.
i thought i didnt get them on the site and got them from nike. saw that i have 3 charges on my account for villa and 1 from nike. thats almost $1k vs $220-$232. Now i have to wait for them to hash everything out.

my boy is getting the nike pair now tho so at least i save a couple bucks.

Just got back from Footlocker houston galleria .. line was about an hour long for reservations, but everything went smooth

The dude who compared the jams to the 72-10 release tripping space jam is an og 11 they always sell out

Then with the pictures he posted the patent leather was cut so low on the 72-10's it was almost laughable comparing them to the James!!!

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom