Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I went through on snkrs app right at 10 for my size 11, it said pending then my phone died on the way home. I tried to do it multiple times and got an error message. Checked my account and money was already out my account. I had to take a 5 hour drive to my jobs Xmas party during the drive my wife was able to get through on Nike for her size 7 then i told her to try finish line for another size 7 encase Nike got canceled and it went through also.

Last edited:
Not really trying to go trough all today's posts but did nba store drop yet or nah? I know they' usually do the xmas 11 drops and some other Js through the year. Thanks in advance

My nike+ reserved pair left the facility at 1 am last night and hasn't been seen since. I hope my truck didn't get hijacked 
laugh.gif

I saw a couple of people who were in that same predicament. I felt bad for them, but i had to laugh on the inside.

I remember this happening when I went to pick up WC4s. Got there before they opened so I could get in and out, and a lady waiting was about to cuss them out :lol:

How does one determine the biggest release ever, number of fights?
wouldnt say fights but just chaos in general.

2001 cool greys, and 2011 concords. 96 breds get a honorable mention, they didnt cause riots but they definitely started the XI hype

I love the suede 11s ( not for $400 though). I like that they tried something different besides patent leather and I hope they continue.

Back
Top Bottom