Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

This my last day 
nerd.gif

Yep-I've been telling folks all day "This my last day"  Man nobody believes me! Grizz in two weeks...

Long day but finally got in 2 check my pair. Man these are PERFECT! I see really no trashing in here so you know they came correct with these! Now let's wrap the year up with that fire Kentucky :wink:

What's the trick to that site? Been trying all day

1. Get an time auto refresh extension for your browser
2. Go to SP website
3. LOGIN FIRST!
4. Go to the Space Jam link
5. Select size
6. More likely than not, you'll be staring at a timer
7. Turn on auto refresh for 130 seconds
8. Sit back and chill until you see he cart screen

That's basically all I did, and I had my third pair in about 20-25 minutes

timer trick

Been a while since I posted here.... long story short... had 4 min head start @. FL Lakewood, Cerritos, stone wood (ca)... champs check in head start at same... fA raffle With no head start... sheik raffles at the same malls... did not hit one...... Nike snkrs app... gift cards didn't show up at first so was delayed, didn't hit... bad internet for 7 hours ( couple carts but no completion of sale on fnl and east bay)... hit up stonewood fl at 3 pm... they had a mini raffle... I got my one pair... was tougher than I expected...

Timer trick seems hit or miss. Some people are able to cart numerous times, other get nothing after hours.

got a 12 in cart at SP. Didn't log in so you're gonna have to trust me with your pp or cc and just change your password after.

These dudes are the new Get Money Boys IMO. Check the last few minutes. They might be NT members too!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom