Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I only wanted 1 pair but ended up copping 4 as "insurance" just in case of cancellations. Pairs from Size?, SH, SNKRS, and FNL because I don't like putting all my eggs in 1 basket. Found out 2 of my cousins who rarely even buy jordans strike out so happy to hook them up.

And :lol: to everyone who thought these would sit. Besides MAYBE concords, these are the most demanded 11s.

When employees ask why I'm returning I just say "i got 50 pairs" with the dead serious face.. so dumb why would I have to tell you why I'm returning shoes.

They do that when I return to the outlet. The employees already start eyeing what I'm returning and who's going to get it.

Probably because they don't get anything besides returns.

What are your guys thoughts,

Would a trade of SIze 13 Space Jams for Air Jordan Blk/Red 1 be possible or which side should add cash if need be ?

I reconnected with my old staff when we worked with Brand Jordan & they were able to gift me my pair, but I am still on the hunt for my beloved Bred 1's.

As I am sure to be the oldest member here, whom refuses to give anyone over $100 dollars on the resell. What do you think my chances are.

Oh well, if not I can always look forward to the Royal Blue 1's confirmed for next year

:wink:

You would have to add cash and id def trade em for Bred 1s

Would a trade of SIze 13 Space Jams for Air Jordan Blk/Red 1 be possible or which side should add cash if need be ?

I reconnected with my old staff when we worked with Brand Jordan & they were able to gift me my pair, but I am still on the hunt for my beloved Bred 1's.

As I am sure to be the oldest member here, whom refuses to give anyone over $100 dollars on the resell. What do you think my chances are.

Oh well, if not I can always look forward to the Royal Blue 1's confirmed for next year

:wink:

For a triple OG as your self, the trade would be even. :wink:

:wow:
(Have not seen that sn in a long time...)

I was up since midnight with SH and then SNS and went to local shops to see if I can at least get one pair , thought I had SH confirmation but they refunded me today , so I'm that factor that didn't get anything

wink.gif
It's funny that you mention that, theres a guy within half an hour of where I am looking for that trade. I just finished messaging him. According to his ad hes looking for a straight up trade. 

wink.gif
Should be an even trade.  Size 13 blk/red 1's are $260 on GOAT - so after someone pays all the fees and such, they're getting ~$225 back.  That's not even enough to cover nyc retail + tax on a pair of space jams...  So I say even.

If dudes is trading space jams for bred 1s straight up I shoulda actually not been lazy and picked up all the pairs I won smh that's crazy.

Most demanded 11s, understand the Jordan fam is growing up. Space jam was my **** in the 90's, times change homie

No doubt 80% of people copped these just to cop them... 45 on the back is cornball, and you all bought b grade 11s for the 3rd year in a row. Just have to keep you braggers in check. I'll league at you when you wear them, but most likely people just take pictures and look at sneaker stuff these days

11s are always hot and in demand,,heads will be all over these Js because of the simplicity of the design/material used and history behind it

If you are in Houston, hit up House of Hoops at Northline. I walked in there this morning go exchange some Hardens for a bigger size. I saw a guy paying for the Space Jams, asked about if they had more and they said they had "alot" left in the back. I got a size 11 and left happy. Might be the same deal at other House of Hoops locations.

Mine should be here the 14th. I don't understand why people still go to stores. I only buy Jordans here and there, but I always get them online. Just wake up at 10 and you are good. In the paast few years I snagged infrared vi, aqua 8, true blue iii, and these space jams. Only ones that ****** up for me were some vii, they said order went through but It didn't. I wasn't bothered as I decided to buy them on a whim anyway.

Yeah, they deserve it. If they sell the shoes 7 days a week, the least they can do is get a pair on discount. No hard feelings this way for employees getting dibs.

Fair enough, but let me use my $20 VIP please if employees can still get discount. More of a corporate policy complaint than individual.

Most demanded 11s, understand the Jordan fam is growing up. Space jam was my **** in the 90's, times change homie

No doubt 80% of people copped these just to cop them... 45 on the back is cornball, and you all bought b grade 11s for the 3rd year in a row. Just have to keep you braggers in check. I'll league at you when you wear them, but most likely people just take pictures and look at sneakers . Props to ya'll 230-240 trophys ... much smarter now, job is trying to take advantage of people. Good luck.

I plan on returning my pair to FTL in Austin if anyone is looking for a size 10. This was the first Jordan shoe I ever bought and I was super happy at first but after inspecting the shoe I've lost that excitement. The toe cap looks like a roller coaster and I got little white bubbles all over the midsole. Hate to see the ones that didn't pass QC.

View media item 2258458View media item 2258463View media item 2258465
I have a Sz 13. I have small dip in the toebox as you. I may consider returning mine too. However, mine doesn't appear to be as severe as yours. I only realized the flaw when touching the toebox. I couldn't see mine unless I really, really stared at it. It's more apparent to me now because I know it's there

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom