Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

i wonder if i should risk it with fnl 
nerd.gif

anyone who's done this backdoor FNL thing, does your order appear in your online orders on your account?

FNL already jobbed me yesterday, got through the whole process, got to the confirmation screen and then never got an email about it. Pretty much convinced the same will happen with this FNL wish list attempt
Yes, when you go to FNL.com and sign in, it is there under order. mine still says order processing

Am I the only one that is Christmas 11'd out. Are they ever gonna stop [emoji]128514[/emoji]

For anyone wondering just adjust the skuId on the FNL links up by 1 to increase size.

Last edited:
SNKRS pair coming in tomorrow.. can't wait to throw em on with the black carhartt crew and grey fleece :smokin

Yes, when you go to FNL.com and sign in, it is there under order. mine still says order processing

It was weird, put an order through - never appeared in order history, and then tried again an hour later and it did - showing as submitted and then this morning as processing. Still not convinced it will go through........

Back
Top Bottom