Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

i just needed one family, almost didn't get it on SNKRS. But FNL came thru for me. Never cop off of there on release day either. 
you good. i just get annoyed with some people that brag how many they get. i even think that a second pair to store is too much especially if all of us here has a collection.

What annoyes me is when a member lies to get a pair at cost and turned around selling it .. lol [emoji]128074[/emoji]

That will forever happen man. Greed is a mfer.
That one dude got aired out in this thread for asking for Nike+ reservations when he already had 40 pair secured. Lol

Got my ndc pair and I must say these also as the same as my first pair are beautiful! We've been jooped all this time with the shoe shape of the 11. I was looking at my feet and I'm just not used to all this patented leather on the toe. It's gonna take some time to get used to this shape. As far as fit goes I have to with tts. They fit perfectly. There seems to be some padding under the toe to make up for lack of ankle padding. No glue marks, toes are same shape, I'm in love! Quick on feet shot to see how they fit:

View media item 2261532

You chose not to try on a pair of shoes that you very well knew were constructed differently than any retro XI we've seen in the past. That's on you. Furthermore, you have three pairs, resell those things, and get your desired size. Sure it's a bit of a headache, but you're in a MUCH better position than those that couldn't even come up on a single pair.

That's real I shoulda known with the new patent leather cut smh oh well. Nah I got 2 pairs of the jams but 3 pairs of 11s all size 9 fit perfect.

Last edited:
Got my ShoePalace order delivered today. Order placed Sat around 9pm. Still waiting for eastbay restock shipping confirmation.

Last edited:
SP gave me a W on good stuff in the past. But, never this delayed. Scrubs won't even pick up the damn phone. 

That will forever happen man. Greed is a mfer.
That one dude got aired out in this thread for asking for Nike+ reservations when he already had 40 pair secured. Lol
Please tell me you're joking
mean.gif

Mine will be here in the 15th...

Can't wait!!! These boys won't be getting worn for a long time... Unless I double up of course [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Would you get the IX's or another pair of these!?

Where is the best place or best option for doing a size swap? I got a 10 but I need a 9.5.

Back
Top Bottom