Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

roll.gif
this.

people dont check their boxes before answering this question? lol
bruv I was on the box more than the shoe, I was like look at the quality of the backdrop
thats cool and all. but he asked about the looney tunes logo tho. and i was just answering his question.

plus just to be clear, my response wasnt directed towards you. you were right when u said its only on the slipcover. my respons was to the guy i quoted who quoted me and said theres a LT logo on the bottom of the actual shoebox.

thats why i asked if people kniow what theyre talking about being answering questions lol

Last edited:
IF this was discussed earlier I don't know? I didn't read the whole post. My eastbay (shipped thru footlocker) pair has several high peaks on the patent leather. My Finishline pair has very minimal peaks on them. I was wondering what the consensus is on the peaks and how NT feels about them?

didnt think it was on the actual slip cover, thanks

I know I wasnt bugging that these run alil big...

Thanks for do that :pimp:

thats cool and all. but he asked about the looney tunes logo tho. and i was just answering his question.

plus just to be clear, my response wasnt directed towards you. you were right when u said its only on the slipcover. my respons was to the guy i quoted who said theres a LT logo on the bottom of the actual shoebox.

thats why i asked if people kniow what theyre talking about being answering questions lol
no I agreed with you, I was just adding to your comment that I inspected the box more than the shoe...... tranquilo, tranquilo

Last edited:

plus just to be clear, my response wasnt directed towards you. you were right when u said its only on the slipcover. my respons was to the guy i quoted who said theres a LT logo on the bottom of the actual shoebox.

no I agreed with you, I was just adding to your comment that I inspected the box more than the shoe
ooooh ok. miscommunication. im with you tho. i care way more about the kicks. my box came creased/dented on the top of both the slipcover and the actual shoebox. but it doesnt matter at all to me. the shoes were perfect and gorgeous. and tiny tiny mini baby peaks too. no big peaks.
nthat.gif

ooooh ok. miscommunication. im with you tho. i care way more about the kicks. my box came creased/dented on the top of both the slipcover and the actual shoebox. but it doesnt matter at all to me. the shoes were perfect and gorgeous. and tiny tiny mini baby peaks too. no big peaks. :nthat:
damn that sux, yea that's about all I looked for on the shoe, my pair was circumcised

So I found my Nike gift card I got in one of my orders. It says no value until activated. Is there $20 on it??

Then when trying to activate it you choose how much to put on it. Who said there was $20 on these??? Bogus.
Nobody said there was $20 on those.

NIke sent email gift cards to random accounts today.

I got a gift card and I bought from footlocker and sheikh. It's completely random and it's via email. I may be looking at some true blues with 20 bucks off since it expires on Christmas day

my pair's carbon fiber is different.  My left shoe has a smooth surface and my right shoe is rigid.  I bought mine from finishline.  My concord lows are both rigid on the carbon fiber.  How are yall's pairs?

That sucks, looks like they're starting to cancel orders. I guess everyone was right about them over selling. 
Got the shipping notification from SP yesterday, they delivered it to OnTRAC 15 minutes ago, should be here tomorrow. That sucks if SP is starting to cancel orders...

Back
Top Bottom