Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Haha i know right?

Keep up with me here for a sec though

Look at this dudes foot
1870135.jpg

And for question 2 there was a dude in this thread trying to size swap.

Welcome to the thread i guess

One of these two scenarios are the best i can come up with for that kind of creasing.

I've been following this thread for a good while now idk when I said I proposed. This guy did but not me.

I'm sure you remember this pic

Can someone confirm if they really crease like this please?

Not my pic. ctto.
View media item 2260280

only pairs i see with significant creasing belong to obese people :rofl:

Being obese or not has nothing to do weather a shoe creases or not. Does the pic above look like an obese person's foot?? The fact that you wear a shoe it will crease.

My original point was that the PL wasn't as thick as previous 11 released therefore creasing was easier. I've seen more copping posts than on feet posts which leads me to believe that kids in here are scared of wearing them or waiting to wear them but when they do, they might be in for a surprise. If you're scared of creases? I say man up and wear your shoes. Mine creased after first wear and I know they will crease some more. More than previous models.

Mine are creasing just like the pics. What's wrong with you lil girls? Hope y'all don't break a nail replying

And that's the key here... a brand new $220 shoe should NOT be creasing like that off rip. Ppl spent their money on these and weren't expecting them to crease up 1st wear. They have the right to voice their opinion/displeasure and it doesn't make them "lil girls." The fact that you have been conditioned to accept this lack of quality is the bigger issue @Nike Air Jordan

I love my 2016 SJs and I won't have the creasing issue because I'm rocking with the force fields.

If you lace your shoes all the way up and actually tie the laces and wear your TRUE shoe size then I can't see how the shoe can crease this easy

I Recommend Forcefield's uncomfortable but necessary to combat creasing, we shouldn't have to deal with these issues but we do.

If you lace your shoes all the way up and actually tie the laces and wear your TRUE shoe size then I can't see how the shoe can crease this easy

So you're saying I didn't go tts? I laced them all the way up. Should I have sized down?

Last edited:
Comparing the 2016 creasing to the 2009 is unfair, no duh the 2009 synthetic patent leather is going to be harder to crease.

My pair actually arrived the other day and they are beautiful! Only QC issue I had was the Carbon fiber plate texture being smoother then the other pair, which isn't really a big deal to me. Aside from that, it's really no flaws at all!I got these in my true size 11, but it appears these run on the half size big end. Anyone notice that?Regardless, I'm going to wear them and keep them.View media item 2266654

Last edited:
Force fields aren't uncomfortable at all, especially if you like a more snug fit like I do. I don't like alot of room, it feels too clunky to me. The thing is, in order to have max comfort with force fields is best to .5 up on your kicks. Force fields are kind of like a sort of memory foam for the top of your toes. They work wonders. Here's a pic I just snapped just to break up the monotony...

View media item 2266659

I Recommend Forcefield's uncomfortable but necessary to combat creasing, we shouldn't have to deal with these issues but we do.
You call shoes creasing issues? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

To me a shoe creasing isn't a major issue, I just want my shoes to look pristine, same reason why I have my car washed and waxed.

Tts for me
Was on the fence about these when I got the Nike + reservation. The pictures didn't do anything for me.

On feet, quickly became one of the best cops I've ever made. These are really done well.

I used to wear 12s in all my shoes. Turned out I was an 11.5 even now I still have room. I wonder if I could fit an 11. [emoji]129300[/emoji] I'll try next shoe I purchase. :lol:

Also the thing is I don't put on my shoes until I plan on wearing them. Probably won't be wearing these until Christmas or New Years. Or maybe when I go see Rouge One next week. Idk :lol:

Last edited:
I've seen a few on here championing for force fields and I have to say that I wholeheartedly agree and am now a believer. If you're going to spend $200+ on retros, why not spend $10 extra to prevent your "expensive, cheap" kicks from creasing. True, when spending this much on kicks, we shouldn't have to, but we all should know by now the quality isn't what it used to be and probably never will be again. Although nike has shown that they CAN improve quality without increasing the price ala cyber monday 3s. It is such a slap in the face when you feel the supple leather on CM 3s for $190 then feel the hard plasticky pleather on the TB3 for $220.

Anyway, I said all that to say... force fields are our friend! Many retros come creased out the box so what do you expect after wearing them, especially if you have a skinnier foot. It is not acceptable, but it is what it is and we know what it is by now so this is why I invest in force fields now.

Got a link (if allowed)?

Back
Top Bottom