Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

it's the person trying to perfectly place the key at a key point so it goes through a very tiny notch.
The one place out in Vegas I forget the name has like 33 winners a day or somethin.but it's like 20 bucks for 4 trys

200w.gif
I can do a cute gif too
View media item 2267764

it's the person trying to perfectly place the key at a key point so it goes through a very tiny notch.
The one place out in Vegas I forget the name has like 33 winners a day or somethin.but it's like 20 bucks for 4 trys
urban necessities?  33 a day??  that seems excessive!  lol, that's more than 1 person an hour, I kinda doubt

but yeah there's several machines around.  even my local rinky dink mall has one. haven't had a winner there in months though! lol

store doesn't get a lot of traffic, so he probably has his machine set high as crap lol

Last edited:

Look up Sega Key Master rigged. Someone posted the manual online. It is set so there has to be a certain number of plays before it allows a winner. The default is like 700 but they can raise it to 9999 iirc. Otherwise someone skillful could clean out the whole machine for a fraction of the value of the prizes.

Kung fu panda is the same thing. I get there first in morning and beat it. You can't win it multiple times in a row.

urban necessities?  33 a day??  that seems excessive!  lol, that's more than 1 person an hour, I kinda doubt

but yeah there's several machines around.  even my local rinky dink mall has one. haven't had a winner there in months though! lol

store doesn't get a lot of traffic, so he probably has his machine set high as crap lol
my walmart has one with crappy ipod shuffles and 10 dollar giftcards...

These already hitting my outlets... Spoke to my boy yesterday and they got like 3 returns already over the weekend. Of course all gone already...

Last edited:
If anyone sees the black hoody in a 2xl or 3xl for sub retail please let me know.

Really kicking myself for not buying it from FNL last week.

Back
Top Bottom