Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Just wanted to post since certain people were skeptical...Got my pair from zadeh kicks and there legit. Paid below retail as well back in sept. Only downfall is that you have to wait a week or 2 after release. But they shipped fast and provided tracking. I will def be buying from them.
they already taking pre order for 2017 holiday release

When I was at work
mean.gif

With the abundance of 11s we get on a yearly basis, people should know that exact same spot gone crease every time. Trust ain't no female gone notice or complain bout that inside crease tho.
Yo for real females these days don't even look at kicks , the hottest chicks I see are going for guys rockin vans [emoji]128550[/emoji]

I wore my pair last week for a white elephant party and they were fiiiiire! :smokin 8)

Last edited:
That's exactly how my pair from eastbay look in the front toe. One blue sole at the toe bigger than the other.

Its because they stitched the patent toe cap too high up and too close to the laces. They didnt compensate at the rubber, they just glued it down at the marked point anyway. Now its kicked up at the front.

I feel bad pointing these flaws out but if we work together we can make it right and make every pair closer to perfect.

Make the black concords great again

#tonytobaccoforpresident2020

Last edited:
Not only will you be wearing a tank top, theres cartoon graphics on the front. Get yours while supplies last. Just 99 DOLLARS WTF LOLLLL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom