Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

i wish they would do gauranteed tickets lol
We gotta boutique that guarantees tickets on Js with a $100 purchase of jordan gear

But...I can't do $350 for this one
mean.gif

Last edited:
Only time I'd do that is for a fragment 1 or something along those lines, otherwise $100 worth of gear is no bueno.

i wish they would do gauranteed tickets lol
Buy $100 and return them lol
they probably have preventive measures for that. i cant imagine that they dont. you probably need a receipt for returns, and when they see on your receipt that you bought kicks on RD along with the $100 in merchandise you are now trying to return, they will put 2 and 2 together lol

Buy the extra gear and sell it. Shady *** Social Status done that with the Just Dons. I just grabbed a bunch of tech fleece and sold it later

Like the shoes from the start. The price is starting to scare me from coping tho. 250 plus Cali tax is no joke.

I have 10% Nike code tho that I can use but I'm saving it for any future bulk orders.

Last edited:
Did they at least charge retail on the just dons?
The Just Dons were $350.  They let you cop early (that Thursday) if you spent an extra 750.

You had to spend an extra 450 on release day.  This is in additional to the cost of the shoe.

I haven't been back since

Last edited:
I really like this shoe but at $250, I'm going to have to pass, especially with the releases coming out next month.

The Just Dons were $350.  They let you cop early (that Thursday) if you spent an extra 750.

You had to spend an extra 450 on release day.  This is in additional to the cost of the shoe.

I haven't been back since
So 350+750? Goddamn! At the same time almost every retailer did so with the knowledge that people don't buy apparel like kicks, so can't really blame em with the amount of crap nike makes them take.

Shiehks getting these? Haven't seen any codes. I'm rolling out tomorrow to put in for raffles. I'll see if there is anything out there.

These look nice in some pics and terrible in others.

Not worth 250 for me

Theres a red AJ 4 coming out?

i wear a 13, if i got the red jawns my dumb *** would be out there looking like i'm walking around with purses on my feet

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom