Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

^^^Michael Jackson would be proud of that! 
laugh.gif

[h2]WAYS PEOPLE rock THEIR 11lab4's[/h2]
Here's a rundown of how I've seen people wearing their Jordan 11Lab4's

1.  THE HAND MODEL 

This kinda of Sneakerhead just holds them in hand in pics, Never wearing them on Feet. 

Posting those pics on every Social Network page he/she own letting people know they indeed own the shoe!

Nothing wrong with this for I too am Guilty of being "The Hand Model", Just wear your kicks already!! - I tell myself this everyday!

2. The Hoarder

This Sneakerhead almost always post pics of Multiple Pairs, Neatly placed on a Bed or Room Floor. He never Posts Pics unless he's got over 4 pairs!!

His only Goal is the Raise Salt Levels up!
[h2]  [/h2]
3. The BALL- Eeeeerrrrrrr

These sneakerheads are Pro NBA Players  who almost always wear their Retro kicks everywhere Except during a Game!

At Practice

wit Homies

The Kick Pic Click 

These guys Rock Their Kicks, Take their Pics, Then Sell Their Kicks

The Classic Man

This Outfit is on some James Bond 2015 ish

But go well with the 11Lab4's imo

No On feet pics of this Outfit yet, since people are still licking their wounds from the $250 Price Tag JB handed out!

Clockwise from top left: classic tuxedo ($2,285) by Givenchy,  textured bow tie ($130.49) by Maison F,  11Lab4 sneakers ($250) by Jordan,  black merino wool-blend socks ($25) by Falke, and white bib-front cotton tuxedo shirt ($750) by Saint Laurent = $3,440.49 Total

The last way to rock your 11Lab4's is Floating in Mid Air!

prolly The Flyest way to go......Syke!

Last edited:
stopped reading after you said "rocked"...

Then laughed and saw how you misspelled their.

How was that GED test?

I got a size 13 pair for a guy that backed out so I'm just going to wait 90 days and see what the value is then send em back to footlocker if it decreases.

I typed it out fast and wasn't looking to be grammatically correct with my post!
Thanks for the proof read!

It was supposed to be a funny joke post but I guess some of us have no sense of humor
Geezzzz

On another note my FTL pair shipped today!

Last edited:
I is. and my grammar on hear is buns. Its a forum
:lol:

Your write! Its forum witch dose knot kneed prepare spoiling or gramor too under stanned thee intensional meenings just cuz its rightig in englisch. Theirs match to match either thing too wary abot inn thee cunttree. As loan as eye Ken fined shews too bye oar sale.

Last edited:
I got a size 13 pair for a guy that backed out so I'm just going to wait 90 days and see what the value is then send em back to footlocker if it decreases.

Reasons stores trip now on release day returns or any return for that matter. Chi's dropping and then the 7's in July. By that time in sneaker culture that's 1000 years. Mines well return them now or throw them in the sig for retail plus shipping since u was going to help someone out in the first place!!!

Last edited:
I always wounder why people assume spelling is equal to level of intelligence

When the ability to problem solve and critically think using the resources given is more of a sign of intelligence

That and learning and mastering past mistakes and experiences

But hey I'm a engineer and I can't spell to save my life but my 3.8 gpa in college means nothing since I would never win a spelling B

It's a shoe forum people not a dang dissertation review board.

Let people breath.

We understood what he said that's all that matters.

I have no problem hooking up anyone that needs them on here.

You sir are gentleman and a scholar!!! *tips hat*

300$ is fair since they gotta pay fees and ship. Since u paid ship. I see nothing wrong especially after release!!!

Last edited:

True. I wasn't referring to anyone in particular, mainly people in general who can't differentiate between your/you're too/to sale/sell there/they're/their, who think it requires a PhD to do so.

Last edited:
I was being a smartass about the PhD!  I can care less about how you think I spell or how someone else spells things.  I was trying to be funny and thought the original post was funny!

Back
Top Bottom