Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

Can't argue with that. Nike is taking FULL advantage of their customers and the sneaker culture because they know they will sell at some point. I think 190 is to much for the GRs nevermind Nikelabs and Bron's at 250. If the rest of the sneaker stores in the country looked like that maybe Nike wouldn't be charging what they do. I just don't see this train slowing down anytime soon.
imo social media/ internet is a big part of this too. 

you're*
i need to do better in life 
laugh.gif

train slowing down when shoes take longer and longer to sell out and folks realize there is less money in reselling 

then shoes won't have this "VALUE" to them people will buy what they like and trade for what they like rather than caring about which shoe is worth more and whats sitting or not 

ahh that purity 

You guys were right. I tried reselling these for $350 and the highest I got was $295 on the bay. :smh:

Might as well keep em'.

You guys were right. I tried reselling these for $350 and the highest I got was $295 on the bay.
mean.gif

Might as well keep em'.
Too Early, Unless you Catch someone who Really Missed out and wanted these enough to drop and extra $100 on top Retail.

Flight Club is at $350 on these right now

What size was it?

I passed on these on the actual release date, thought about it, and since I know I'll be copping the red pair, had to cop today lol.

plus half the people were small time resellers anyways and the game is changing slowly the sneaker train is slowing down on GR's with nike's price increase 

And whoever said it was right. These are hard to take off. Lol. Lab series are for people different, creative style. Trust, when the red pair drop, all hell will break loose!

View media item 1516788These look crispy clean in person. Gotta say I really like them. Got a wedding tonight. Gonna rock them no doubt. I'm sure people will feel some type of way but I wear what I like and personally DGAF what anyone thinks. I'm gonna be me and that's end of story.

These look crispy clean in person. Gotta say I really like them. Got a wedding tonight. Gonna rock them no doubt. I'm sure people will feel some type of way but I wear what I like and personally DGAF what anyone thinks. I'm gonna be me and that's end of story.

Any PL Jordan no matter what Sig, is wedding material!

These look crispy clean in person. Gotta say I really like them. Got a wedding tonight. Gonna rock them no doubt. I'm sure people will feel some type of way but I wear what I like and personally DGAF what anyone thinks. I'm gonna be me and that's end of story.

I don't think people will notice. Maybe a couple old timers will ask you what you wearing if the look comfy enough to them.

Yes sir! These are clean! Limited + price point=not many people will have. That I like. Starting to get tired of the over saturation of Jordans

Any PL Jordan no matter what Sig, is wedding material!

Thank you! Concords were the shoe of choice from what I have seen but I think because these are primarily black they will go much better with a suit. Pic to come later. Repped for similar frame of mind.

Back
Top Bottom