Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

was wondering when wed finally see these. its cool that you can see the presidential seal over the tongue instead of the jumpman
He also got a pair of Air Force Ones, a pair of flyknits in a USA colorway and the first ever Jordan MTM. Designed by Mark Parker (Nike CEO), Tinker Hatfield and Michael Jordan.

SOOOOO, Ummmm, Ok so wasnt this suppose to be a thread for the "RED" 11Lab4's?? LOL Aside from like a few pics in the first few pages talk has been about nothing except the black joints that recently released. Damn, was hoping for more info and definitely more pics of the reds but oh well. I did see one pic with the white midsole like the blks but unfortunately seems like its definitely gonna be the straight all red everything(nothing a simple lil easy customization cant fix.......lol not by me of course) Anyone know FOR CERTAIN that Reds will solely be all red or exactly as the black joints?? Thanks ahead for any info.

I'm not positive but the pics I've seen are the all red ones. This thread is just a 11lab4 thread, not specifically black or red. It says red now but before the black ones released it said black.

SOOOOO, Ummmm, Ok so wasnt this suppose to be a thread for the "RED" 11Lab4's?? LOL Aside from like a few pics in the first few pages talk has been about nothing except the black joints that recently released. Damn, was hoping for more info and definitely more pics of the reds but oh well. I did see one pic with the white midsole like the blks but unfortunately seems like its definitely gonna be the straight all red everything(nothing a simple lil easy customization cant fix.......lol not by me of course) Anyone know FOR CERTAIN that Reds will solely be all red or exactly as the black joints?? Thanks ahead for any info.
well, as you can see from the title of the thread, i dont think theres a confirmed release date for the reds. hence the lack of info. it could be 1 month from now, 2 months, 3 months. but there are alota pics floating around out there. if you see none here, you can always google jordan 11lab4 red and click images and see a buttload of em.

All in on the red pair. Shouldn't have slept on the black, maybe later this year it'll be an aftermath pickup. Custome tongue on the Obama pair sparks ideas of replacements of my own lol

sick.gif

Presidential Jordan 4's are Sick man!

I wonder if any other President  wore Jordan's in the White House???

Is that the US Crest on the Tongue!

BALLER!

The black 11lab4s are sitting imo due to price. However i need to complete this set with the red colorway. If they come out with a blue (which i doubt) ill think about it.

why you 'lol'?

Thought he/she was joking?
nah im dead serious

As mentiones its just a general thread for the shoe. It was black but since they released I changed it to red since theyre supposed to be next, but theres also no info on them besides getting pics of them before. I dont think they were ever confirmed either? (Dont quote me)

Back
Top Bottom