Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

It's very simple to understand. I'm a shoe COLLECTOR. I am on a quest to cop every colorway released of certain models. The IV is one of those models so whether I like the colorway or not, the shoe will be copped for collection purposes only. Observe the start of my quest gentleman:

View media item 717424

View media item 717427

It looks like I got some direct competition. Same size and same addiction to IV's. I got all these plus black lasers. It's tough deciding whether to break the bank for lightnings and DB's.

Right on bro. Post a collection pic when you get a chance. Would love to see it. And I'm on the fence about Lightning's and DB's as well. After JB did that bull crap of retroing Thunders exactly like the originals, I can't see myself dropping $1K+ on Lightnings. Same thing with DB's honestly. After the retro of DBIII last year, don't think I can blow a grand on them because if either of these retro, I'd commit suicide lol.

Last edited:
I'll save judgment for better pics, but I'm sure it's not going to be kind judgment.  This is the result of the "sellout generation" where even the ratchetest or ratchet shoes sell out.

4's have been so disrespected time and time again, but I guess all models have had there share of disrespect sooo carry on!

Just Let me get another pair of Black Cat 4s, save all that pleather for some rain boots or something.

Last edited:
Seemed like an okay idea on paper but the execution seems off.

The only Lab series model that I've liked thus far is the 3Lab5 Infrared.  Still thinking about painting the midsole a different color though.

Idc what anyone says, from the pics I've seen, I think these are heat 
pimp.gif

I'll be copping

Back
Top Bottom