Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

Everyone in this thread that said "these look like garbage bags" "calling these the hefty 4s" "[insert corny pass joke]"

will now be saying: "IM ALL IN!!!!
nthat.gif
"

NO YOURE RIGHT.. THEY WENT FROM GARBAGE BAG TO RED CONDOM.. IM TOTALLY ALL IN NOW :x

I dont care what no one says, but when i come through with a tux and these on my feet lol

In on both just cuz I am a collector. Not bad....just plain....but they are different and I like different. Just waiting on those 4lab1's to hit the outlet for $50

The 3s were the only Labs that I've liked so far, and I only have the silver ones. Haven't liked what I've seen lately with the 4lab1 and now these. The series can get back on track for sure. For these, maybe just the toe box area could've been patent leather and then other materials for different parts. That periodic table tells us what else to anticipate (or dread).

I like'em just to add to my IV collection not grail material but i would rockem im a sucker for all red shoes to

I don't care what anyone says, you can't go wrong with an all black 4, and something about these make them standout to me in a good way. If I have the funds and these release in a month in which I don't have to cancel out anything I've been wanting then I'll definitely try for these :pimp:.

Would be perfect for Middle school prom in the gym

Has that I can wear these with a suit and just in case  the Chaperones want to get a game of 21 on in the gym I'm ready

def a head turner, but not that pretty... for 170/180 could be copped, since retail will be 220 i don't know if these worth that... 

Back
Top Bottom