Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

Easy add on a desktop.

29p51qd.jpg

Last edited:
Saw those labs they are clean but I have Oreos I can't see my self with two black shoes that do the same thing for me. They are nice tho....

Btw size 13 still on app.

Good I'm glad everyone one got a pair they wanted

Snkrs app went through instantly for me today... I was surprised because none of my previous purchases went through that quick.

Messed up that it wont let me cop using my ipad or iphone with no app.... Kept getting high volume error.

changed my mind too so bought one. Was getting payment error for 10 mins turns out I had to change the name of the CC

first time trying the app and it still stuck on notify me 
laugh.gif
  what i do wrong ?
Mine is too although i wasnt going to buy them .. BUT i wanna know because those corks are bound to drop at some point and i dont wanna be stuck on notify me

Anybody getting error code: 007I-00000000

I'm getting that code during the checkout process. It' wont let me move on from the shipping section. 

I did use CC and it came up with that error. Changed the billing name several times as well as a different card and it's still showing up that error code.
I'm not sure what's going. The CC was in my wife's name so I have to put her name in the billing info and went thru

Back
Top Bottom