Air Jordan 11Lab4 Thread - Blue Up Next?

got one off FNL and one from my HOH in the morning, great way to start off the weekend! GL to those who want to cop, don't sleep on these~ zzZzzzZz

these are selling out in seconds. NT may not be on but everyone else is
not necessarily - my twitter timeline has every other update of FSR carts for sale.  The bots are eating them all up making it appear they are "sold out".
This, in an hour all sizes will be available when people realize there's little to no flip in these.

There are stores that still have all sizes of the black pair, JB needs to give up on these lab shoes.

This, in an hour all sizes will be available when people realize there's little to no flip in these.

There are stores that still have all sizes of the black pair, JB needs to give up on these lab shoes.
IDK.... FNL is already out of 11.5 and another size... that was quick for them

why? because they cant be resold? I could care less what the resale flip is on them cause i actually like them.. to each his own

Yea carted on FTL for my bro and FNL with very little resistance, I wish all the releases went this way 

12 payment reversals from FNL... Now sold out of my sizes.

Does FNL have a launch locator like other retail sites?

why? because they cant be resold? I could care less what the resale flip is on them cause i actually like them.. to each his own
Its got nothing to do with the resale, there's no reason for these shoes to cost as much as they do and this is coming from someone that purchase all the 3lab5s.

Not to mention how quality and materials used declined between the first release and third of the 3lab5 series.

yeah... and the "remastered" title is no reason for a $40 upcharge on shoes that were 150-160 3 years ago.. but in the same breath, its kinda making it easier to get shoes again... double edge sword

Back
Top Bottom