Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

I hope when I pick up my 11s next week my plug have these. Copped no question[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

someone know where they will be available to cop ?

there is nothing yet on footlocker and eastbay release calender

These will be in my collection[emoji]128520[/emoji]No ifs, ands, or buts......I know my limit on what I'll spend but I need these and I'll be str8 for a sec.[emoji]128521[/emoji]

Yep, I'm most def gettin these over the 11...I was gonna make sure to have the 11's, but the more I look @ pics of these, They've become a MUST HAVE for me

Anybody know why these releasing on a Thursday?
i dont think anyone is sure. im glad all these jordans are releasing all at once tho cuz some people dont have enough funds for the next four releases so like one or the other for them so i feel like i got a better chance at the releases

This December? ??
Ok i guess not in most european countries because the 26th is the 2nd Christmas holiday so no stores are open.
Here in the Netherlands you can buy them on 27th. Allready have my size locked for me 
pimp.gif

I wish I could see these in Person

hoepfully everybody will focus more on the Taxis and Gamma 11s along with the LeBron, KD, and Kobe xmas shoes

I wish I could see these in Person

hoepfully everybody will focus more on the Taxis and Gamma 11s along with the LeBron, KD, and Kobe xmas shoes
Don't forget the Bred 1's as well, these might actually not be too bad to go after, like you said lots of different quality releases this month. If these were leather it'd be a instacop for me, but the suede..... Not too sure.

Back
Top Bottom