Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

So a lot of people hated the flu games but love these? Makes sense.
I'm sure it had nothin to do with that stupid face on the tongue or the fact that the pair he wore in that game was leather. Or maybe some people just like blue over red?

Yeah, but 90% of them where bashing them cause they're nubuck. But seem to be OK with these being the same material as the black/red. :shrug:

The 1s or these. I'm in a loop.[emoji]10175[/emoji]When I go to pick my 11s up tomorrow hopefully he has them both and I can make my decision then in person. [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Last edited:
Exclusive spot like 10 mins from Chicago. It's heaven in this place. (Every exclusive shoe /the clothing with it too) He really doesn't talk when you go in there. There's absolutely no talking over the phone. He does pre orders. If you don't build a relationship or if you go in there playing you won't get ****though. Lbvs

I bet ppl will start saying. "These are starting to grow on me" i hope not lol but it will happen.i really think that red made the shoe better, in my eyes.

I bet ppl will start saying. "These are starting to grow on me" i hope not lol but it will happen.i really think that red made the shoe better, in my eyes.
wait till next week they gonna start popping up.
Man i really hope not. Maybe the gamma XIs will keep people's mind off of theses. I do, however, think ppl will regret not coppin later down the line

Man i really hope not. Maybe the gamma XIs will keep people's mind off of theses. I do, however, think ppl will regret not coppin later down the line
yea man i was hoping after the taxis and gammas people pocket will be dryso itll be easier for me to cop come release date. plus bred 1s release a few days later.

yea man i was hoping after the taxis and gammas people pocket will be dryso itll be easier for me to cop come release date. plus bred 1s release a few days later.
we could only hope, pray, and make sure we're prepared, come release.

What is the latest in terms of some numbers on this shoe? Has anyone who works at a store gotten their shipment yet?

What is the latest in terms of some numbers on this shoe? Has anyone who works at a store gotten their shipment yet?

no stores around me even know about these some employees do but they still dont know if they are gonna get them

i guess be cause of the QS tag

When I picked up my 11s yesterday (mom and pops) my plug was doing a pre order for 400. He can keep them at that price I'm good![emoji]128574[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

When I got my raffle ticket for the WTK, A HOH in my area said they were talking about pushing the date back. Don't know how muh truth there is in that.

no stores around me even know about these some employees do but they still dont know if they are gonna get them

i guess be cause of the QS tag

That's the same thing the manager at champs said when I ask him the same question... I felt he was being some what truthful since I was actually spending cash, and not just asking questions

Back
Top Bottom