Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

Footaction has their launch locator updated with this release. For the people that keep asking, here's the first part of your homework. Go do it.

I looked and they weren't their..??
I hope I can catch a store getting these and obtain my size, I really want these and the XI's as my own personal gamma pack.. I'm feeling both but these 12s are pure heat "imo"

I looked and they weren't their..??
I hope I can catch a store getting these and obtain my size, I really want these and the XI's as my own personal gamma pack.. I'm feeling both but these 12s are pure heat "imo"
you sure you looked? Stores had popped up for my city when I searched

you sure you looked? Stores had popped up for my city when I searched

Wasn't looking at the right thing, my bad. I'm young but I got old school methods with sneaker hunting lol, So not to seem like a dunce but, I can anticipate the listed stores receiving them?

Wasn't looking at the right thing, my bad. I'm young but I got old school methods with sneaker hunting lol, So not to seem like a dunce but, I can anticipate the listed stores receiving them?
I understand. This release Is going to be like the black grapes release but it looks like morestores will get em but with the same amount of limited numbers. It does seem like people are sleeping on these tho and hopefully it will be an easy cop for us. Your size 13 is always last to go so you should have a good shot man. People slept on the first 3lab5 which I thought was I also dope in person which led to them being an easy cop as long as you tried. Goodluck tho on both gammas

I understand. This release Is going to be like the black grapes release but it looks like morestores will get em but with the same amount of limited numbers. It does seem like people are sleeping on these tho and hopefully it will be an easy cop for us. Your size 13 is always last to go so you should have a good shot man. People slept on the first 3lab5 which I thought was I also dope in person which led to them being an easy cop as long as you tried. Goodluck tho on both gammas

Good money! Thanks a lot and hopefully the universe swings some fortune my way, cause as Saturday nears it seems XI quantity is thinner than expected,

13 & sz 12 are ALWAYS the first to go because there normally 1 13 & 2 12's

Truth...

12+ is just about a nightmare for everybody in those sizes...Unless it's a mass produced model then it greatly reduces your chances at a smooth pickup...

^^^ size 13 are always the last to go???
Are u kidding me?
size 13 is not a very popular size like my 9.5 is and as long as you get to your spot early you should be good on with copping the size 13. Speaking off of my experiences.
13 & sz 12 are ALWAYS the first to go because there normally 1 13 & 2 12's
everyone's right... it all depends where you are and who frequents your spot. at my joint there are 3 or 4 heads in a 13 so there's always one of them up at the front of the line.

also, if a small chain splits the pack, store A gets 8,9,13 store B gets 8.5,11.5,14 ; or similar. if you're one of those sizes on the wrong side of town... SOL

Last edited:

looked them up i seen 60-80 stores with finishline

if u are in atl area..cumberland gwinnett place mall of ga are the finishline stores with these!

hoh cumberland southlake and arbor place are the footlockers im hearing with them 
Repped, thank you much sir, will be hitting Mall of GA

Cumberland always gets everything, since all the big sneaker stores are there, but it is a mad house on a release day.

As of right now its really starting to seem like these will be an easy cop. I called around to some local footaction and footlockers and most of them are doing fcfs mainly because "its the day after Christmas" and its "not much hype as of right now for em". I'm hoping we're all able to successfully cop our pairs. Goodluck to everyone in this thread cuz I kno we really want the shoe. Btw the pic above looks like a gs pair so the mens pair will look even better.

easy pass for me...gotta save for them infared 3lab5s and bred 1s 
glasses.gif

yeah he can't be srs, im a 13 and fairly positive it is actually first to go... and has been that way for years.
actually I am. I pretty sure I stated that I merely going off of my own experienes. And most people would say that the size 9.5 is the most popular size.

I always felt like 13 is the quickest to go because it compensates for 3 different size ranges. 12.5 (wide), 13, 13.5 (narrow) .

People who have a wide foot and WOULD be a 12.5 and people with a narrow foot who WOULD be a 13.5 go with a 13 since such sizes are, generally speaking, not available; therefore, they opt to go with a 13 to have their best fit and deal with a little less or a little more length and then you have the actual people who wear 13s. However, despite this I doubt that there are 3x as many 13s being produced to compensate for this occurrence. Im just guessing though. Either one of could be righ or wrong or whatever.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom