Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

Panthers Nation. My cousin is Mario Addison DE #97. Lets beat the Jets today baby!!!
My man!! 
pimp.gif

That's cool as **** breh. You be in the Panthers season thread in S&T?? If not you should check it out.

Footlocker manager in Nashville said only 2 store are getting them in the entire district. Looks like these will be limited.

Surprised at how slow this thread is moving.

Hopefully I can get my hands on these..

Don't worry once they realize L word and QS term being tossed around they will come, besides THEY are all consumed by Gamma 11mania.... When I say THEY you all should know who and what I mean

These will still sell out. They are limited. Unless you making 100k plus a yr with no major bills/responsibilitiesresponsibilities or is a credit card company dream and love to charge on your credit card, it has been too much heat in the past 2 months to keep up. Not to mention restocks, limited Kobe's, Kd's and lebrons. Plus, gamma 11, black/red 1's, 3lab5, and now Oregon foamposites all dropping within 2 weeks

These are smacking! These are a easy cop for me. At box price. I stay on bs. Ha ha ha [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

My store is getting 14 pairs, it's a true QS.
Only 3 stores in my district are getting them.

i called a FTL here in NYC and the lady told me they gave tickets out already for these yesterday, but it sounds likely that she is mistaken the 12s for the 11s. with that being said, has anyone in NYC got tickets already or is it just mis-info on her end?

Footaction has their launch locator updated with this release. For the people that keep asking, here's the first part of your homework. Go do it.

Back
Top Bottom