Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

Great FNL link...... they just never accept my payment 
mean.gif

Was able to cop off NDC with free two day shipping 
smokin.gif

They changed it yesterday or the day before......Wasnt TLO initially.

But anyway..........Easy cop on NDC. Im still "waiting for your turn" on my mobile phone and firefox, so we`ll see if i can get a 10.5, lol
I got a 10.5 pretty fast, no robocop. Finishline was smooth as hell though. I wonder if they fixed their processing since the fiasco for the XIs

still in line on ndc
yeah, i was in line too, but i opened a new tab and did it again at like 8:05 and was able to add and wait in line for like only 30 seconds. sometimes ndc glitches and puts you in line for like 45 minutes for nothing

FNL declined a G. O Well. NDC came thru again. What? Am I lucky? Maybe it was a combination of the Nike Basketball Christmas Pack dropping, along with it being the day after Christmas, i.e. Drunk people, and mugs might be broke. Anywho I hope all my NT fam that wanted these before we knew were limited were able to cop. Going back to bed now. 

FNL wouldn't accept my payment which is good because I didn't want to pay tax and shipping. Got on ndc and waiting in line on eastbay

I submitted my payment to FNL at least 10-20 times until my order finally went thru. Worst checkout system ever

Was able to get an 11.5 after about an 8 minute wait on NDC.. Love these Gamma Colorways.. GL to those still trying..

i got into nikestore and finishline this morning and neither had a size 15. i guess they decided they dont care those anymore.

WOWZERS.......LOL.

Eastbay went down for me, but i went to their website again and the sz 11 is already in my shopping cart, LMBO.

i need a 10.5 now tho, smdh.

*also, it says BACKORDERED, expected to ship 12/27........I guess because they are off today maybe?

Last edited:

Great FNL link...... they just never accept my payment 
mean.gif

Was able to cop off NDC with free two day shipping 
smokin.gif
Had a problem with FNL excepting my payment as well!!!!.......would not except the CC option and theres nothing wrong with my card tried 2 different cards, so had to use the Paypal option and after a few trys on that it worked!!!!

Back
Top Bottom