Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

I was able to cop through Nikestore but didn't even pay attention to the free 2-day shipping. Has anyone ever called them to get their shipping changed in similar situations? 
Did the same thing myself. I'm going to try and chat with a rep later today

You just found out? lol. I said it the whole time these were a general release or limited general release at most. Couple pages back people kept saying how hard it was to get. I hate to be that guy to generalize a few comments of "TOO EASY" " Copped 3x" but.....yeah they were plentiful. People had plenty of success. Release wasn't bad at all. And I stand by what I said, not a true QS or anything too limited. 

They are limited; 12's have never been huge on hype but they still sell out

I was able to cop through Nikestore but didn't even pay attention to the free 2-day shipping. Has anyone ever called them to get their shipping changed in similar situations? 
I have in the past, it wouldn't hurt to try.

You just found out? lol. I said it the whole time these were a general release or limited general release at most. Couple pages back people kept saying how hard it was to get. I hate to be that guy to generalize a few comments of "TOO EASY" " Copped 3x" but.....yeah they were plentiful. People had plenty of success. Release wasn't bad at all. And I stand by what I said, not a true QS or anything too limited. 
who said this was a QS? throwing out terms all willie nillie. All stores had it. that already kills the QS theory.
limited general is still a maybe since it has been stated that stores on hand were limited even tho most brick and mortar stores had them.

They are limited; 12's have never been huge on hype but they still sell out
These are definitely limited but there is so much shoes coming out in a short time that they didn't have the hype around them like they would have if they were the only release of a week.

Last edited:
How high in demand and how readily available were these 12's? I was able to go to the mobile finishline page and manually search for the shoes and add them in my cart, checkout, and so on and cancelled right before actually purchasing because I don't want them. I just want to use something as a measuring stick since I'm interested in upcoming releases and may go the online route if I don't win a raffle. I wear a size 13 and had no luck with the twitter links and waited a good 10min before manually looking them up and getting them if it helps.
If you are using this release to measure the bred 1s, it's going to be chaos times ten. This release was a QS, possibly a few more numbers than the bel airs, but the thread count in here should show they weren't as desired as the Breds gone be. But it's always worth a shot online

can someone explain if nike tweeted at 8AM on the dot or a little while after, im tryna figure out why i couldnt add.

Well looks like I lost out on FNL, they had held the $182 on my credit card and when I look the charges on my credit card online, it now shows $0.00.

someone PM me if you got an extra pair looking to get rid of
ohwell.gif

nike saying gamma sold out 15minutes after the kobes, and the rest still up there. take it for what it is in the information department

can someone explain if nike tweeted at 8AM on the dot or a little while after, im tryna figure out why i couldnt add.
I think it's based on Internet speed...before I ordered I clock my LTE on my 5s at 37 download with a 30 ping that's pretty fast. But it's really the luck of the draw if you ask me

They didn't tweet out at exactly 8am, they first tweeted Lebron's, Kobe's, then Retro 12's. Kid size links first then men's sizes.

If you are using this release to measure the bred 1s, it's going to be chaos times ten. This release was a QS, possibly a few more numbers than the bel airs, but the thread count in here should show they weren't as desired as the Breds gone be. But it's always worth a shot online

Thanks for actually answering my question, I really appreciate it. I'm really looking to get the 3lab5's, so I'm going to really hope that these shoe stores do a restock or the stores by where I live have leftovers if I don't get the 3lab5's in store or online.

Back
Top Bottom