Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

You guys gotta stop with the "got through pretty easy" and "added it to cart but couldn't pull the trigger" that's all im seeing cause you really hurting the feelings of those who kept saying these were limited or qs 
laugh.gif
i was able to add to cart on every major website tho lol dont think these were that limited

If FINL didn't take your payment it is because you have been flagged and there is now a 2-3 month waiting period until your account is "set free"

There is/was a thread about this, check back a few pages in the JB forum.

JUST got done checking out on Eastbay.com for my 2nd pair.....nice!!!!

Shoes have been in my cart since 7:05, lol.......every time the timer counted down to a certain point, it said "there is no room" but each time i loaded the checkout again, the time was lower.....finally got the timer down to 5 seconds and VOILA!!!...........

2nd time ive ever had success on their website!
View media item 710603

Last edited:
JUST got done checking out on Eastbay.com for my 2nd pair.....nice!!!!

Shoes have been in my cart since 7:05, lol.......every time the timer counted down to a certain point, it said "there is no room" but each time i loaded the checkout again, the time was lower.....finally got the timer down to 5 seconds and VOILA!!!...........

2nd time ive ever had success on their website!
Damn 2nd pair?! and 2nd time EVER you had success on their website?! Okay.... now you really making those who kept saying these are a QS or Limited release hurt lol. chillllll.....

thats what i thought, but did the tweet come after 8 AM, because i refreshed at 8 AM and a few times after, before it finally popped up like 20 seconds later
Rarely does a tweet come exactly at 8am, I can't remember when a tweet came at 8am on the dot for a TLO release.

It's usually seconds after 8am sometimes 8:01

Last edited:
I like these more than the 11s and I literally got these on my phone as easily as buying normal non retros. If your payment get denied you can never use that card again. Switch to a diff card and never use a diff billing/shipping address. Fixed my problem.. I missed out on Concords bc that stuff.. I feel your pain. Gotta get a diff card from a diff bank.

No problem man, with all the hype being placed on the Breds and the Oregon ducks I'm positive you have a better chance getting them online. To be safe though if raffles Re still being held for the 3Lab5's get as many tickets as possible, hit up all the shoe stores you can in a 25 mile radius. I'm assuming you live in Chicago based on your username, they have a nike store there I believe, sign up for the RSVP through Twitter (be on the look out for it at that stores twitter name these next few days)...Nike usually has a better inventory than most retailers.

The thing is, I don't drive because I'm handicapped (the reason why I'm testing out the online releases I don't want) but the only foot locker by me is doing the raffle for the infrared 3lab5's and bred 1's this Friday. I'm putting in a ticket and my brother is putting in a ticket for my size for the 3lab5's. I want to put in for the bred 1's but I don't want to win them and turn them down because I don't want to mess up any kind of relationship I may have with the store since it's my only go to foot locker that is consistent with releases. Besides that, my main priority are the 3lab5's since I know what the resale price will be for those and I can only afford one of the two anyway. So I'm hoping to win a raffle ticket with the 3lab5's and hopefully in a week or two they "restock" on the bred 1's or the shoe stores nearby hopefully have some size 13's leftover.

I like these more than the 11s and I literally got these on my phone as easily as buying normal non retros. If your payment get denied you can never use that card again. Switch to a diff card and never use a diff billing/shipping address. Fixed my problem.. I missed out on Concords bc that stuff.. I feel your pain. Gotta get a diff card from a diff bank.
how come when i tried purchasing some $3 laces from fnl it went through though?

is finishline playing games

you mean checkout? cause add to cart doesnt mean that much
well FNL was easy as hell due to the early link that was posted checked out there, then i added on NDC after 2 tries (once in cart on NDC checkout is easy) but released that pair, and on eastbay i was able to keep clicking add to cart and finally got one in but your right in this case because checking out is tougher on these sites (EB CHAMPS FTL FTA)

when he says never, he actually means never for that day. maybe less.
used my declined card from the gamma 11 and it worked today.
with a little address tweaking and im all good once again.

Nike tweeted it a few seconds late.....but my size 14 was still sold out at 8 oclock. Got a sold out message in about a minute. Tried for a 13, waited on the wheel of death for about 10 minute and got sold out message. Once again, shout out to starfox for pming that backdoor link to fl. Got my size 14

when he says never, he actually means never for that day. maybe less.
used my declined card from the gamma 11 and it worked today.
with a little address tweaking and im all good once again.
can you explain to me what tweaking you did?

Back
Top Bottom