Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

wasnt fnl cancelling orders for the gamma blue 11s because they got tgeir orders in before 8. i remember some people in the gamma 11 thread talking about rhey getting em before 8 and their order got cancelled.
Wouldn't make sense to cancel peoples order because they decided to make them available earlier than announced on the site. Although with Finishline they just seem to cancel orders just because they feel like it at times and give them to others.

Idk why people hate on FNL I have nothing but success with them. Just copped gamma 11s off them yesterday and these off them today. Their bad servers and website glitches make shoes way easier to cop than EB FTL etc...

fnl isnt that bad ive gotten all of my sneakers from them except for a few which is the taxis and olympic 6s. other than that ive been successful with them. people need to understand when you see a charge from fnl when they get tge error message its just a hold they disnt take your money.

Does anyone know why some websites charge tax for your state and some done? I dont get it........

Eastbay doesnt charge tax for my order, but i paid for $7.99 shipping so my order was $178. Nike didnt charge shipping, but charged taxes on the shoes, so i paid $183.

I thought it depended on the state you lived in if they charge you tax or not........not the state that the company is in.

i got the fraud warning for the gamma blue 11s. i ordered my 8.5 then i went vack to order anothed 8.5 for ma boy then got the fraud warning. i figured they flagged mf card because i tried to tmorder the same size shoes? the card worked for a gs pair for ma girl after btw and didnt get flagged.

Idk why people hate on FNL I have nothing but success with them. Just copped gamma 11s off them yesterday and these off them today. Their bad servers and website glitches make shoes way easier to cop than EB FTL etc...

Gamma 11's yesterday? Did they restock?
Most issues with ppl n FNL is checkout errors I myself can't place order with Paypal so I tried both my Bank cards one worked the other didn't

What is the deal with the Birthday coupon. I have one. Can they be used for all releases in store?

It's the manager's discretion. Some managers can be cool about it, but others can be D***s.

Last edited:
anyone with an extra 9 or 9.5 PM me plz I missed out online as usual.

0 for life!
frown.gif

Last edited:
Gamma 11's yesterday? Did they restock?
Most issues with ppl n FNL is checkout errors I myself can't place order with Paypal so I tried both my Bank cards one worked the other didn't

Don't wanna get off topic considering this is the gamma 12 thread. But if you wanna see how I got em I just posted my experience in the gamma 11 thread

theyre fiyah in person, my mall only had 80 pairs split between ftl, champs, and fta..overall, I had a successful month..good till the 28th
So those shoes are only good enough to hold you through for 2 days? Just kidding, congrats!

i know some people like them and im not hating, i just needed to express my own personal opinion - these sneakers are bunz.

Does anyone know why some websites charge tax for your state and some done? I dont get it........

Eastbay doesnt charge tax for my order, but i paid for $7.99 shipping so my order was $178. Nike didnt charge shipping, but charged taxes on the shoes, so i paid $183.

I thought it depended on the state you lived in if they charge you tax or not........not the state that the company is in.
It depends if there is a brick and mortar store of that company in your state. If you have a Nike store (including factory store) in your state then you get charged tax. Same thing with Footlocker, Champs, etc. Eastbay doesnt have any B&M store other than Wisconsin so there is no tax ordering from Eastbay unless you live in WI.

DAM! Been on hold for almost 15min trying to upgrade my Gamma orders to the Free Two Day Shipping......

EDIT: NDC is automatically upgrading all shipping on these like they did the Gamma XIs!
nthat.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Taxes do vary by state but in your case it also depends on if the merchant you are buying from has a warehouse/distribution center located  in your state.

For example my State, Maryland will soon charge taxes for Amazon.com purchases because they are building a warehouse outside of Baltimore soon. Partnership Agreement.

Last edited:

It's based on your state and their sales tax laws. I'm in Florida and everything I buy off of Eastbay is tax-free because Eastbay doesn't have an actual store or warehouse in Florida.

View media item 710744

I finally get to rock this tee, been waiting for like a month now, no jokes..it goes nice with these babies

Is that echo brand? It does look quite nice tho.

I'm not a fan of fnl because of shipping $ and the fact that I havta ship to my house. If I change shipping, the payment would decline because it won't match my CC. Other sites I gave free shipping and I can ship the shoes to my work. I don't like ups leaving my shoes at my doorstep.

Four days ago I used my discover card on FNL to buy presents and it was a breeze. Today i got hit with unauthorized payment multiple times. Was probably because i was signed into account. Checking out as guest seems to work best.

Last edited:
He SHOULD beat himself up. $350??? For these??? Lmao
[quote

yeah i do deserve it

name="jaydeucetre19" url="/t/570927/air-jordan-12-black-gamma-blue/1320#post_19407956"]
Before you beat yourself up did those stores do raffles?[/quote]

only one store was doing a raffe and it was a mission away

i did it and never got a call back

after dealing with the jordan 11's line for a ticket i was not going to wait for any fcfs line up

but i had no chance this morning online with any of the websites

expect for the finishline back door someone posted

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom