AIR JORDAN 12 “BLACK NYLON” - 9.10.16

My size was sold out across almost every site except Finishline. The shoe is dope and I don't really understand the hate for such a basic colorway. Regardless of the materials used it still just black, plus the quality on my pair is surprised excellent
I like these a lot, cant wait for the cooler days to wear these... Im actually thinking about doubling up, if the price is right... 150.00 or lower ill cave
mean.gif

Anybody get shipment confirmation from Nike?

IDK what the hell they have going on these days, but as of a month or so ago, their shipping has been behind like crazy. Did they change something??

IDK what the hell they have going on these days, but as of a month or so ago, their shipping has been behind like crazy. Did they change something??
Nothing yet for me either, it'll come but I agree- it used to sometimes be day/weekend-of shipping confirmation- now we get it Tues or Wed in recent cases.

Finally got the shipping confirmation early this AM.

Should I be ok if I ordered true to size on these? Like if I wear 10's in one's should it be the same for these?

Wore these to work today. I'm very happy with them TBH. They're light and extremely comfortable. They may not be a good collector's item, but great for wearing. The CW goes with pretty much anything basic.

Finishline finally added free shipping to these. I used a reward to get them for 180 shipped. Looking forward to seeing them in person.

I tried on my pair, they are snug because the laces are so tight. Loosen up the laces and they are easy to slip on, ppl seem to forget about them
How do these look on feet? Got any pics of yours?
They good on foot to me, sorry i dont have pics..Im not the pic taking type, very clean they look better than those Masters IMO.... Yes they arre both black shoes, but the materials on the masters just look
sick.gif
to me

Last edited:

They good on foot to me, sorry i dont have pics..Im not the pic taking type, very clean they look better than those Masters IMO.... Yes they arre both black shoes, but the materials on the masters just look
sick.gif
to me
I have the masters and I love them , so I can't wait  to see how these compare

My homie had his order cancelled yesterday saying they didn't have it available.....but today, his size showed available on Nike.com. o_O. They're always on some ********, I swear.

I went to the mall today and was thinking about getting these . I love the color way and if it were leather it would be a instant cop and perhaps 2 pairs . However these were disappointing . The nylon upper is cheap and just looks a bit off . The material that they used under the Nylon is also not as high quality as we have seen on the other 12's that have dropped this year . Seeing these in person changed my mind to not cop. For those that have them no disrespect just my personal opinion .

God just pulled the trigger on Sun and tried to cancel on Monday morning. I love the shoe but I didn't need to double. Order didn't get cancelled and they are coming tomorrow and now they offer free shipping wtf. Ps what material are these View media item 2165681

how durable is the nylon material? I am worried about it scratching or snaggining easily , any thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom