Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Naw not looking to start a fight but you are hashtagging right?

Look up my post history and it'll prove you wrong about whatever you just said.
Go ahead. I dare you.

You win. Over.

Naw go ahead. I want you to. I constantly post on here so you throwing that BS at me and trying to pacify me instead of looking for yourself is straight garbage.

You want to take 1% of my posts and judge or classify me. Take the time to actually READ my posts then judge me.

I thought Fake Education's IG posts on the Wings were pretty helpful. Looks like the terrible stitching on the heel tab is the best way to tell the fakes, for sure.

You win. Over.
He conceded to you; and you still annihilate him?
Naw go ahead. I want you to. I constantly post on here so you throwing that BS at me and trying to pacify me instead of looking for yourself is straight garbage.

You want to take 1% of my posts and judge or classify me. Take the time to actually READ my posts then judge me.
Wow, J.
It was. Calling me out then prove it.

dude said mercy.

You win. Over.
He conceded to you; and you still annihilate him?

Wow, J.

It was. Calling me out then prove it.

dude said mercy.

Naw you don't get it.

Dude wrote 2 paragraphs or whatever slandering my character which I completely disagree with.

The you win is a pacify tactic. Anyone can see that.

Dudes that want to continually call out my character need to do their homework before popping off. It's that simple.

Last edited:
Just to clarify I ain't mad at some admin flexing some sarcasm at me its all good ain't no hurt feelings this way fam. J cool... We [emoji]128175[/emoji]
Ain't no need to forum flex kinfolks

Naw you don't get it.

Dude wrote 2 paragraphs or whatever slandering my character which I completely disagree with.

The you win is a pacify tactic. Anyone can see that.

Dudes that want to continually call out my character need to do their homework before popping off. It's that simple.
Alright, I have nothing but respect for you and I appreciate everything you helped me out with.

looked like he said mercy and you said sweep the leg. lol.

but questioning, you, yeah i get it.

Last edited:
Got a trade with a friend's friend for the wings. Moonrocks for Wings and 50, sounds about even? About to pull the trigger. Both size 10.

Just to clarify I ain't mad at some admin flexing some sarcasm at me its all good ain't no hurt feelings this way fam. J cool... We [emoji]128175[/emoji]
Ain't no need to forum flex kinfolks

I'm not flexing on you. You and I both know you were just being lazy. You have already been in other threads on the site so you just wanted me to do it for you :wink:

I'm not flexing on you. You and I both know you were just being lazy. You have already been in other threads on the site so you just wanted me to do it for you :wink:

Like i said fam we [emoji]128175[/emoji] you been nothing but helpful since I joined and I respect that mane

I'm getting the Wings, he's getting the MR.

I personally think he's winning. MR are at $1k while I StockX has a size 10 Wings for $850. FC has them both listed at $1250-20%=$1k. Goat has MR @ $1,250 and Wings at $1k. Might want to adjust that $50.

looked like he said mercy and you said sweep the leg. lol.

This has got to be some of the funniest ish, I've read on here.

PUT 'EM IN A BODY BAG JJJJJayeeee!!!! [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom