Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

I personally think he's winning. MR are at $1k while I StockX has a size 10 Wings for $850. FC has them both listed at $1250-20%=$1k. Goat has MR @ $1,250 and Wings at $1k. Might want to adjust that $50.
Flight club is taking multiple pairs in at 1.5k

I personally think he's winning. MR are at $1k while I StockX has a size 10 Wings for $850. FC has them both listed at $1250-20%=$1k. Goat has MR @ $1,250 and Wings at $1k. Might want to adjust that $50.
He's pretty firm with what he wants and I'm content with the offer after thinking about it. I mean these yeezy were mostly meant for trade bait anyways for me. Was looking for frags, but can't seem to find people that want to trade there frags for yeezys without adding a ridiculous sum along with it.

DB 3's were re released so that's not necessarily true. Anything can be restocked all Nike has to do is number the 12,001-24,000. That number crap is just a marketing gimmick.

Yea DBS were re released. But if they re release these I doubt they'd put 12.000-24000. Probly just not put numbers on them.

He's pretty firm with what he wants and I'm content with the offer after thinking about it. I mean these yeezy were mostly meant for trade bait anyways for me. Was looking for frags, but can't seem to find people that want to trade there frags for yeezys without adding a ridiculous sum along with it.

Man all the numbers b.

If you want wings and you dont want yeezys then trade straight up.

Tired of seeing ppl penny pinch sneakers man.

If you're happy and he's happy then whats the problem

Last edited by a moderator:
I count DBs as being retrod not rereleased.

And yea man, y'all gotta just get whatever shoes you want and forget the rocket science.

Man **** all the numbers b.

Tired of seeing ppl penny pinch ******* sneakers man.

Such passive aggressiveness.

Relax my friend. The friend's friend came with me with the offer since they know I'm looking for the wings and don't care too much for the MR and I'm asking for reasonable opinions since I don't really know the wings market. So before you come and say anything, know the situation. 

Last edited:

Man **** all the numbers b.

Tired of seeing ppl penny pinch ******* sneakers man.

Such passive aggressiveness.

Relax my friend. The friend's friend came with me with the offer since they know I'm looking for the wings and don't care too much for the MR and I'm asking for reasonable opinions since I don't really know the wings market. So before you come and say anything, know the situation. 
Im on your side though

You want wings.

He wants Yeezyz.

Just exchange shoes and call it a day

Man all the numbers b.

Facts! Leave the trades to personal preference. Analyzing $50 and **** lol

I don't care if MR's are @ $1,250 anywhere ... I got a size 8 DS waiting for someone to come off some wings now. I got PB's v2 size 8 as well.

I keep getting on the twitter trades too late :smh:

Last edited:
Why do I see some pictures with this same shoe only on the upper black part there's some designs?

Why do I see some pictures with this same shoe only on the upper black part there's some designs?

You have to Undeadstock the shoe, once you have the wings laced up on your feet.

You have to dig deep and and really ask yourself if you are worthy before this next step. Once your ready you have to place your feet shoulder width apart, tighten your abs, slightly bend your knees and whisper.

Make me like mike.

Only the select chosen few will unlock the hidden golden wings design.

Good luck bro.

You have to Undeadstock the shoe, once you have the wings laced up on your feet. Thanks Bro! Got It. As soon as I get home I'm going to do that. Much love[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]️

You have to dig deep and and really ask yourself if you are worthy before this next step. Once your ready you have to place your feet shoulder width apart, tighten your abs, slightly bend your knees and whisper.

Make me like mike.

Only the select chosen few will unlock the hidden golden wings design.

Good luck bro.

Bert. Bert.
tumblr_m98z03vbb61qi0d7lo8_r1_250.gif

:lol:

Last edited:
Forums rules " no buy/sell/trade outside of for sale forum" ... Don't let the mods get you.. Haha

Man all the numbers b.

Bruh this is how I feel about all trades.. especially with the folks in the Yeezy thread penny pinching, its mad annoying reading those posts..

HAPPYNESS/SATISFACTION is all that matters, eff the value's of each shoe.

IF YOU REALLY CARE SO MUCH ABOUT VALUE then sell your sneaker for the highest price, collect the money then go shop for what you want, hopefully you have leftover cash to justify.

Forums rules " no buy/sell/trade outside of for sale forum" ... Don't let the mods get you.. Haha

My bad had no clue I'm still somewhat new to this sneaker world, I'm a late bloomer and blessed with a better job now to actually afford things I want

Back
Top Bottom