Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Yea if you make it happen in the first week. With shoes that are "hard to get" lol I always see folks get hit in the head and then it fizzles out for a few months. 3 months after a release is a great time to scoop something for a lower price because a few months into sitting on pairs, broke boi resellers start getting itchy and in this day and age they'll want to unload to scoop something else profitable. I've noticed after 12 calendar months is when you'll really get the "price firm" posts because then resellers know pairs are drying up and it's getting harder and harder to get your hands on that particular shoe. Sbbs and DSM 1s are like that. Yeezy 350s I've noticed don't follow this pattern but I think eventually they will once the initial hype dies and FNLs are overflowing with NMDs

Yeah I like these Wings but I've literally taken Ls on EVERY 350 drop, if I somehow get these 12s, I wouldn't think twice of making a trade for 350s. My only concern is that anyone with 350s probably wouldn't want to square trade for Jordans unless they were a collab.

Most probably fakes. qrewkicks also posted fake flu game 12s that he was sent for free to promote the website(maybe from foamer simpson's connect as well)

Embarrassing that Foamer is reviewing fakes now... Dude should be ashamed of himself

I'm pretty sure it will.be difficult with just putting in one entry all I know is that 12,000 people will get a pair regardless of the odds thats what will happen no matter how you think your odds are you won't know if you will win unless you try it's that simple

And I love how NIKE revealed the wing pattern out of no where because before Nike said it no one made a mention of it well played NIKE [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] team early looking extra stupid right now

No one knew, two dudes on Facebook who were being flamed posted videos of them rubbing the paint off exposing the wings underneath

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

No one really knows what the retail pairs look like anyway. NDC is known for using promo pairs for the beauty shots then sending something different. Folks these days are bitter and want to put ppl on blast. Doesn't bother me either way cuz I don't buy early pairs..

Hype train is going strong after the wings pattern was revealed.

All I see on da gram is "I need" lol

I'll try for a pair if not hopefully I can score some Frenchies and call it a day.

Last edited:
Hopefully adding a pair of socks to my cart on Ndc and applying a 20% off code will transfer the savings to my purchase of these 12s IF I happen to win the draw at 10 am. I wish I could make the connection on my phone better, my 4g is spotty. Do y'all think SNKRS desktop would be a better idea versus the iPhone route? I heard you can't use SNKRS app and SNKRS desktop with the same account simultaneously. Is that true? Oh n btw not surprised at the jump to $225 #typicalJB

Not true bro cuz I do it every release. Some people are able to double up on SNKRS. I use same account on multiple devices with no issues. Whichever strikes GOLD 1st is the one I go with homie.

I read dudes post like :x :x :x

To make matters worse, it got repped twice lol

They understood the point that i made you didn't it's a personal problem that you two have and I'm ok with that [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

No one knew, two dudes on Facebook who were being flamed posted videos of them rubbing the paint off exposing the wings underneath

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

I recently saw a dude on IG from Memphis that had a video of him doing that it started with home being flamed bow it has turned into love [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

The worst that can happen is not even being able to enter the draw. Like the way Nike did us on the Black Ovos. So many airballs happened, it was ironic that it had to do with a Drake collaborated release.

The worst that can happen is not even being able to enter the draw. Like the way Nike did us on the Black Ovos. So many airballs happened, it was ironic that it had to do with a Drake collaborated release.

Idk I got faith everyone is going to at least be able to enter but everyone is not going to eat of course

And is it true these are only coming in men sizes 8-14

these UAs i'm seeing on youtube 
mjlol.png
 . 00,000 behind the tongue and the fact they're trying to hide it in the videos
mjlol.png
. they put wings in some places of the shoe instead of making them all black 
mjlol.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom