Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Hype may not be that high. Tshirts are still available online. When it was Ovo's and Don C's, paraphernalia was gone in 60 seconds!

:rofl:

Cmon you know better. Regular Jordan tee ≠ Jordan x OVO/Don C gear

True, but once you attached limited to a shoe people are for whatever reason reaching and saying resell will be $600-1,000, you would think the shirts would have been snatched. Gave me some hope, but once that draw method was announced, chances are .0000000000000001% chance of winning.

So I entered the Kobe IV drawing to see what it was like (don't care for Kobe's shoe line) and it was pretty quick and painless.

I just hope I don't win lol

Last edited:
I can't wait to see people complain how their pair has the wings pattern already exposed fresh out the box
laugh.gif
Thats why they put that big block in the boxes, to keep the shoes from moving around.. To bad they dont wrap each shoe individually like they did Cruz Trainers
smokin.gif

Not OP, but i'm guessing to see if they fixed some issues after the OVO 10's draw. I entered too, hoping i don't win but kobe iv's was his first finals mvp so it's still a good model to snag.

Ok, it might be different for the wings, because only 12k pairs and so many ppl entering at one time. The kobes been easy to enter with no problems but L's lol

No faith in these Nike talk streets. Hope all of y'all who think you don't have a chance at all don't try so I can hopefully get in where I fit in. Lol

Nike has 4.05M followers on Twitter if all those followers enter the draw each person chance of winning is .296%. Most likely more ppl will enter, not going to be a good Saturday

Nike has 4.05M followers on Twitter if all those followers enter the draw each person chance of winning is .296%. Most likely more ppl will enter, not going to be a good Saturday

Eh.. Not saying it'll be easy at all.... But there's probably only a .296% that all 4 million of their followers will enter the raffle anyway.

Back
Top Bottom