Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

That would be a neat trade id be cool with! But that desert camo on them 5s are fire! Not a hype beast at all just like that color way lol you think a yeezy trade of any sort would be equal for these?

I stopped looking at life like the glass half full when I started public school. Stopped looking at life like the glass half empty by the time I was in college.

The best way to look life in my opinion is that sometimes the glass is half full and sometimes the glass is half empty, it's really just the matter of realizing that whether the glass is half full or empty is simply your perception of the situation at the particular timeframe that puts everything into perspective.

Get em while u can. Don't know when we'll get another like these. Word from FNL ops is using their stain repeller on the leather actually strengthens leather sticking power to shoe.

To me this is key. As Now it becomes a game of how many times can I wear these while still preserving that delicate wear away leather.

I stopped looking at life like the glass half full when I started public school. Stopped looking at life like the glass half empty by the time I was in college.

The best way to look life in my opinion is that sometimes the glass is half full and sometimes the glass is half empty, it's really just the matter of realizing that whether the glass is half full or empty is simply your perception of the situation at the particular timeframe that puts everything into perspective.

Get em while u can. Don't know when we'll get another like these. Word from FNL ops is using their stain repeller on the leather actually strengthens leather sticking power to shoe.

To me this is key. As Now it becomes a game of how many times can I wear these while still preserving that delicate wear away leather.
Im going to keep these on ice. I got the playoff 12s, and the wings design on these I don't really like. So I'm either going to sell these or trade up for something I do like and  I don't have like the ovo's or yeezy 350s. 

Still dont have shipping for french blues and these smfh.... Talked with chat they say I should get a email tonight but orders look good... Im not keeping my hopes up....Both were for Sz. 11

Still dont have shipping for french blues and these smfh.... Talked with chat they say I should get a email tonight but orders look good... Im not keeping my hopes up....Both were for Sz. 11
give it until the end of today. if u dont have anything by tomorrow morning, then worry and hit nike back. its still not too late/out of possibility right now.

Dude just relax, you will get them

which means?
Did your card get charge and does it say pending or withdrawn? Had the same issue with the master 12s, no shipping invoice or confirmation. Bank statement said pending then withdrawn. Few days later get an email from nike with my tracking info.

u ever order from nike before?
Yes plenty of orders and they were all shipped same day as release or following day... I had ordered the ferrari 14s that they cancelled because they oversold...

Did your card get charge and does it say pending or withdrawn? Had the same issue with the master 12s, no shipping invoice or confirmation. Bank statement said pending then withdrawn. Few days later get an email from nike with my tracking info.
Yes I got confirmation emails for both.... Both In progress in my orders

Yes plenty of orders and they were all shipped same day as release or following day... I had ordered the ferrari 14s that they cancelled because they oversold...

Yes I got confirmation emails for both.... Both In progress in my orders
My account said shipped on Saturday a few hours after the draw for the Wings. Id hit up nike tomorrow if theres no status change..

Went into my credit card account on Saturday and saw I got charged. Figured it was just a hold but got my "got'em" email about 10 minutes later. Just checked and they've shipped, so I'll have them on Wednesday. Agreed with some others that I'd rather have the OVOs, but am just as excited to get lucky on these. Amazing how Nike can get us excited about dropping $230.

Back
Top Bottom