Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Went into my credit card account on Saturday and saw I got charged. Figured it was just a hold but got my "got'em" email about 10 minutes later. Just checked and they've shipped, so I'll have them on Wednesday. Agreed with some others that I'd rather have the OVOs, but am just as excited to get lucky on these. Amazing how Nike can get us excited about dropping $230.
You got shipping email? or you checked your account?

You should be good. one of my pairs has not left the warehouse. the other 2 have shipped but the one i got a shipping email from has not even updated from "Package is in transit to a UPS facility" yet. The other one that has shipped Nike didn't even send me an email that it has been shipped lol. Also still says preparing to ship on the site. That UPS status is already at UPS with "origin scan" status and an updated date of delivery to the 6th(originally the 7th). So Nike clearly has issues with the system and delays on shipped pairs. was a busy release weekend. just keep hope alive lol
ill try bro

Chat just said orders are still being processed. Even got a "congratulations on your wings" at the end conversation. Wait and see.

Wings are numbered ... @sneakerz4me on Twitter put up a video.

Thread about to see a bunch of "___ out of 12,000" type post. :lol:

Wings are numbered ... @sneakerz4me on Twitter put up a video.

Thread about to see a bunch of "___ out of 12,000" type post.
laugh.gif
Forget size, people going to be people trading for numbers.

Went into my credit card account on Saturday and saw I got charged. Figured it was just a hold but got my "got'em" email about 10 minutes later. Just checked and they've shipped, so I'll have them on Wednesday. Agreed with some others that I'd rather have the OVOs, but am just as excited to get lucky on these. Amazing how Nike can get us excited about dropping $230.
That makes the two of us, ovo's id rather have but thankful to get these also. 

All I'm saying is I best get a number between one and one hundred that is all [emoji]129303[/emoji][emoji]129303[/emoji][emoji]129303[/emoji][emoji]129303[/emoji] I wonder if the nba player shoes are numbered hmm

I could definitely see core numbers like 23/12000, 45/12000, 1/12000, 12000/12000 selling for a lot more than your average number pairs. Excited to see what i get!

I low key will just take them out of the box to take a few pics lol then just keep them on ice. Gonna let these go for a trade or just sell them. What do you guys think would be a good trade for these?

I low key will just take them out of the box to take a few pics lol then just keep them on ice. Gonna let these go for a trade or just sell them. What do you guys think would be a good trade for these?

The em 4s [emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji][emoji]129297[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom