Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Got a feeling they oversold, more cancellations to come, masters all over again, glad i wasnt a part of that fiasco and didnt want em

lots of people but i wouldn't compare those to a limited draw release. masters were not draw. don't see how you could oversell on a draw with one 12,000 pairs. 

Nike's new plan to fight resellers - cancel orders a few days after the drop so peeps stop creating ebay listings based solely on "Got 'Em" screenshots at 10:05am ET on Saturdays.

speaking of ebay there is a sold listing for 11K
nerd.gif

They saying if your status isn't "preparing to ship" then it could get cancelled.

Good luck again. I hope they cancel mine and give me early access and discount to The 4's

I know people are probably gonna just put these on ice, but am I the only one that would actually wear these? If I liked them and got them I would wear them.
i'm torn in between. I love the colorway but at the same time, I could use a new computer lol

Nike's new plan to fight resellers - cancel orders a few days after the drop so peeps stop creating ebay listings based solely on "Got 'Em" screenshots at 10:05am ET on Saturdays.

Those eBay listings make me sick, even in Facebook group too

To oversell despite both a) having inventory entirely within their control, no brick and mortar distribution outside their warehouse, and b) selecting winners entirely at their discretion, would be an example of enough gross incompetence that I would just lose faith in Nike's online store entirely.

To oversell despite both a) having inventory entirely within their control, no brick and mortar distribution outside their warehouse, and b) selecting winners entirely at their discretion, would be an example of enough gross incompetence that I would just lose faith in Nike's online store entirely.
lol well spoken. i don't see how they could oversell on a draw. they are picking winners based off there stock. makes no sense. 

i wouldn't compare those to a limited draw release. masters were not draw. don't see how you could oversell on a draw with 12,000 pairs. 
easy, by letting more people win the draw than pairs they have, then cancelling random orders. That's how, reseller deterrent

Honest to god someone at Nike should be held accountable for this miscue. You have one and one job only don't sell more then 12000 and you faill.... Really.... In my Vince McMahon voice.... Yourrrrrr firedddddddd

Does anyone know how many db13 were released I meant to ask this months ago but forgot can someone please shed some light on this for me

Honest to god someone at Nike should be held accountable for this miscue. You have one and one job only don't sell more then 12000 and you faill.... Really.... In my Vince McMahon voice.... Yourrrrrr firedddddddd
It's done intentionally

they don't care about resellers. they just care about people getting a fair chance. which at first looked like this was fair but if you only have 1 account your not really gonna have the best chance. even with 50 you have to compete with someone entering 100 times. apparently people have a way of entering thousands of times which is showing there is now no fair way to go about this. If what your saying is true which i doubt then why cancell someone who entered just once. why not cancel the ones who entered and won all these pairs

I don't think they care enough about the consumer to do that its all about money how do we know his PayPal or cc had enough money on it. We don't know the X factors

Back
Top Bottom