Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

When in here did I say that they were lol
I lied lol mistakenly read your signature handle 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
 dont sweat it man

What do you guys think market price will be once the dust settles? Seeing if I want to get a pair or not in 2nd market.

I think Jordan should def consider numbering all there limited shoes

I think as a buyer it makes me feel alittle better inside knowing I have a number of so many that nobody else has!

I will say that my French blues I got sat are grade A quality !

if these wings are like that ill be happy

Ive seen a few pics on twitter of someone who got theirs..quality was superb and the gold accents really pop

Alot of fufu pairs, and I think they are numbered too, we gotta wait for a comparison vid

gotta watch that there are a lot of fakes floating around

I mean alot
His was numbered I believe and he received them today it wasn't an early release. Looked very legit also. But yeah the knockoffs I would really like to see a comparison 

Imagine two dudes at a sneaker convention trying to sell their pairs but both have the same numbers 
roll.gif

@Sneakerz4Me is his twitter handle. He got his pair in already and took pics and these wings are sexy!

@Sneakerz4Me is his twitter handle. He got his pair in already and took pics and these wings are sexy!
I mean how else can u describe them except black and white with hints of gold, and wings revealed behind the black?

Alright so Saturday night I posted how everyone was being paranoid about not getting tracking numbers and shipping confirmations yet.

Well, I am officially paranoid. And I'm not someone that is going to flip these either. I'm actually keeping them. Having said that. Why the *%?! have I not got a shipping confirmation. I've checked ups by reference, I've chatted, I even called, and nothing. I keep being told that everything is on time and processing, but I see everyone here already has tracking numbers. Does anyone not have a shipping confirmation?

Alright so Saturday night I posted how everyone was being paranoid about not getting tracking numbers and shipping confirmations yet.

Well, I am officially paranoid. And I'm not someone that is going to flip these either. I'm actually keeping them. Having said that. Why the *%?! have I not got a shipping confirmation. I've checked ups by reference, I've chatted, I even called, and nothing. I keep being told that everything is on time and processing, but I see everyone here already has tracking numbers. Does anyone not have a shipping confirmation?
Im in the same boat as you all we can do is hope and pray

Back
Top Bottom