Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Wondering if i should stick with 1 entry or enter more than 10 times.

Do nike even disqualify those with multiple entries?

I was successful only once with draw (black ovo x) and that was probably due to many not being able to submit an entry.

You're of course free to do whatever you want but I have won a handful of raffles (including, but not limited to, Just Dons, DB13s, and Chicagos) with the new system and I only ever enter one entry each for me and my wife using different cards.

Yep, they're fake. He got got. 

Foam's pair on the left, Real pair on the right.
Most probably fakes. qrewkicks also posted fake flu game 12s that he was sent for free to promote the website(maybe from foamer simpson's connect as well)

You're of course free to do whatever you want but I have won a handful of raffles (including, but not limited to, Just Dons, DB13s, and Chicagos) with the new system and I only ever enter one entry each for me and my wife using different cards.
Bless the rngesus.

Same billing/shipping address? And you won with only two entries? I hate the draw!!

Same billing/shipping address? And you won with only two entries? I hate the draw!!

Same address. And yeah I've won a couple times. My theory is that Nike makes some attempt to Meg multiple entries and that's why I win. If I remember correctly, I have only whiffed on the OVO 10s and the Kobe HTMs.

Good luck for those trying to cop on Saturday. Easy pass for me at $190 (when I found out the price in the morning), even easier pass at $225 (when I found out the price in the evening).

My homie wants a pair, gonna try to grab for him on the app.

Last edited:
Was REALLY digging them before finding out about the graphics. Still like them and am gonna throw my hat in. I hope the black doesn't come off so easily.

I'm pretty sure it will.be difficult with just putting in one entry all I know is that 12,000 people will get a pair regardless of the odds thats what will happen no matter how you think your odds are you won't know if you will win unless you try it's that simple

And I love how NIKE revealed the wing pattern out of no where because before Nike said it no one made a mention of it well played NIKE [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] team early looking extra stupid right now

these are complete trash now tht nike revealed tht little "secret" detail . lmao I was all the way in for these at first too

That detail makes this inferior to playoffs imho.

Jb just like lets put sum gold and some wings on em and make em limited and the hype will sell

Back
Top Bottom