Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Hopefully adding a pair of socks to my cart on Ndc and applying a 20% off code will transfer the savings to my purchase of these 12s IF I happen to win the draw at 10 am. I wish I could make the connection on my phone better, my 4g is spotty. Do y'all think SNKRS desktop would be a better idea versus the iPhone route? I heard you can't use SNKRS app and SNKRS desktop with the same account simultaneously. Is that true? Oh n btw not surprised at the jump to $225 #typicalJB

Yep I cooked on black OVOS but it took a miracle with like 3 mins left.   and had to get in from desktop .

are these on the SNKRS app for a raffle or something, pardon my ignorance i just thought these were cool and might try for a pair if possible. Am i too late for any kind of chance at retail?

do i sign up for it then or did i miss that? sorry for the repeated question it just seems that nobody is really willing to help me with how the releases on the app go down.
download the snkrs app. 10am est Saturday open the app and click on the shoe to enter the draw. about an hour later (maybe less) you'll get a notification letting you know if you were picked to purchase the shoe.

Do you guys think these will make good tradebait for PB 350s? I thought so yesterday but I'm not sure aftermarket value will be AS big.

Last edited:
Yea if you make it happen in the first week. With shoes that are "hard to get" lol I always see folks get hit in the head and then it fizzles out for a few months. 3 months after a release is a great time to scoop something for a lower price because a few months into sitting on pairs, broke boi resellers start getting itchy and in this day and age they'll want to unload to scoop something else profitable. I've noticed after 12 calendar months is when you'll really get the "price firm" posts because then resellers know pairs are drying up and it's getting harder and harder to get your hands on that particular shoe. Sbbs and DSM 1s are like that. Yeezy 350s I've noticed don't follow this pattern but I think eventually they will once the initial hype dies and FNLs are overflowing with NMDs

nerd.gif

download the snkrs app. 10am est Saturday open the app and click on the shoe to enter the draw. about an hour later (maybe less) you'll get a notification letting you know if you were picked to purchase the shoe.
sweet, thank you so much for your help.

Back
Top Bottom