Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

People on twitter saying Meg busting people already. I'm sure if its from the bot use, if thats the case.

I can tell you this is false. Nike doesn't bust you on the spot and they most certainly don't tell you if they did

Entered on Android app. At first I couldn't pick a size. 5% of me thought it was a lame April Fool's prank. Force closed the app and restarted it. Was able to enter no problem.

I didn't have any issues on the Android app. Asked me for my CVV code so I had to run downstairs for my wallet with a towel on (was about to get in the shower), but no airballs or anything. Super-smooth process.

And now I wait...

they should give regular nike customer that purchase alot during the year a better chance to win.. i feel that nike should take care of the customer that waste the most money on there products... 
but then resellers who purchase a lot on a regular basis would get pairs lolz

The law of attraction needs to kick itself into high gear right now..

I'ma win y'all! I'ma WINNER! [emoji]128579[/emoji]

fEGc9i.gif

How long until we are emailed ? I got my entry in in the first couple minutes? Couple hours or a day until we know?
I've been reading people saying all kinds of different time frames?

First time Draw user, but how long after the the close do they usually notify you if you got a W or L?

I don't remember if I ever got an email on the Maroon 6 draw. Just check your NDC order history or your CC and you'll find out if you won.

I'm just hoping for that early L. Suppose to spend the day with my girl and she won't be happy with me checking my email every 2 minutes.

In the SNKRS app, go to the bars in the upper left corner and hit the magnifying glass/explore link.....it should then have the Wings a few shoes down. That should also eliminate having to re-install the app. It worked for me...

Good luck!!
its not coming up for me. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom