Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Thats a sexy ***** shoe. Hats off to all that won. Definitely a sound investment. Cats here spend alot of cash to support the brand. Well deserved. You guys now have the tough decision of wearing or putting them on ice, or maybe even flipping/trading. I know this....THEY BETTER GIVE US SOME PLAYOFFS OR OBSIDIANS in the near future!!

Normally preparing to ship can still mean cancellations maybe coming. I have had it happens many times within my 20 years of collecting. But, doing a raffle style draw and charging your account immediately after the countdown ends, your order won't be cancelled. It pulls from the inventory right then. Just too many releases this past weekend so it's taking a tad longer.

Glad i jumped on em a few years ago, luckily the white sole is not bad because i keep em in my drop frontsView media item 1980896

Need these in my life

People are getting their orders cancelled, not sure why it's that hard to believe ...
i see no proof in the day and age of everyone quick to show proof. if cancelled where are the emails nike sends to cancel your order. i only see one pic which looks fishy to me lol. 

Hoping there will be a brave soul that exposes the wings pattern and post some pics when they get them in hand. Probably will be the deciding factor for me keeping them or not. Hope it doesn't look corny

Folks getting all angry over their shipment(s) apparently sitting at one location for a day or two need to calm their booties.  Please don't act like you are ordering stuff on the internet for the very first time.  These are normal things that happen all the time with UPS, Fedex, etc.  Just relax!  Now if Nike shipped with Ontrac or DHL you should be very worried.  

all 3 pair shipped.again anybody saying they cancelling orders is spreading rumors. they did not oversell a nike draw. even me winning multiple pairs all shipping to the same address did not get cancelled

Bro shut up already

dont you hate when a lurker hits it big then creates an account to show off and be mr know it all? :lol:

all 3 pair shipped.again anybody saying they cancelling orders is spreading rumors. they did not oversell a nike draw. even me winning multiple pairs all shipping to the same address did not get cancelled

Bro shut up already

dont you hate when a lurker hits it big then creates an account to show off and be mr know it all? :lol:

QFT

Like clockwork :smh:

25 post since Saturday but in here acting like people can't get their orders cancelled on a limited release from NDC :lol:

Last edited:
QFT

Like clockwork
mean.gif

25 post since Saturday but in here acting like people can't get their orders cancelled on a limited release from NDC
laugh.gif
hes annoying as **** too. aint nobody give a **** about his three pairs. damn 

Bro shut up already

Bro again I got 3 pair coming and these rumors of canceled orders are getting outta hand here lmao! it's like 2 people saying they cancelling orders with no proof. Tell them to shut up already bro lol

Bro again I got 3 pair coming and these rumors of canceled orders are getting outta hand here lmao! it's like 2 people saying they cancelling orders with no proof. Tell them to shut up already bro lol
And this is not ban worthy? But i kicked from the fb thread

Finally somebody said it lol. You dont have to keep talking about your 3 pairs dude. Its getting annoying and everybody has to deal with your ****.

Back
Top Bottom