Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Hey guys! I'm new to the forum and have loved the info in this thread. I'm looking forward to contributing to this site and can't wait to get my Wings on the 7th.

Congrats to all! I just hope that all of your shoes come to you and not with damaged boxes. Hopefully UPS will take care.

Last edited:
Wings arrive tomorrow. Will snap a couple pics with the dslr for the thread 
smokin.gif

That money could be a lot more we don't know
What if you sit for ten years and there a 25k investment was it worth it?!! I don't know it's. 50/50 shot in the dark I will say these will never re release
I'm interested to see how the wings being revealed will affect hype and reselling. if it looks like dookie when the black starts rubbing off then hype might die a little bit. let's be honest those pics with Drummond and the fully revealed wings did not look good

on the other hand if dudes wear these and it doesn't take many wears for the wings to be revealed, DS pairs might become more desirable

How they look na
I'm interested to see how the wings being revealed will affect hype and reselling. if it looks like dookie when the black starts rubbing off then hype might die a little bit. let's be honest those pics with Drummond and the fully revealed wings did not look good

on the other hand if dudes wear these and it doesn't take many wears for the wings to be revealed, DS pairs might become more desirable

How they look makes no difference. Limited shoes that won't be release again regardless on how ugly or not will sell high. I.e. DB 13's

FYI - I let @Ronenic back in the thread this morning after giving the thread a cool off from him.
But u didnt let me back in the french blue thread [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

FYI - I let @Ronenic back in the thread this morning after giving the thread a cool off from him.
But u didnt let me back in the french blue thread [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

that wasnt me that kicked you from the thread and you deserved it with that "im gonna post teaser pics of the sheikhs codes" crap.

My order went from processing to preparing to ship, to cancelled, to shipped and departed from Memphis and now in Mississippi en route to MIA. Screwed up, emotional process

im gonna just put this out there that @Ronenic was right and he shouldnt have been removed from the thread at all.

all of these panic posts in here and dude was trying to talk sense into people yet I listened to the wrong ones and he was penalized.

so i apologize for my actions yesterday and hope that he accepts it.

these panic threads are something else.

How they look na
How they look makes no difference. Limited shoes that won't be release again regardless on how ugly or not will sell high. I.e. DB 13's
those haven't ever sold for as high as these 12's are already selling for though.

I know what you're saying but I disagree that looks make no difference. let's say you have two different looking pairs of shoes both limited to 12,000 pairs...if one looks substantially better than the other then it's gonna sell for more. because people are gonna wear that pair more and there won't be as many DS pairs floating around as the ugly pair

do you know how many pairs of DB 13's they made? searched but couldn't find anything

Last edited:
How they look na

those haven't ever sold for as high as these 12's are already selling for though.

I know what you're saying but I disagree that looks make no difference. let's say you have two different looking pairs of shoes both limited to 12,000 pairs...if one looks substantially better than the other then it's gonna sell for more. because people are gonna wear that pair more and there won't be as many DS pairs floating around as the ugly pair

do you know how many pairs of DB 13's they made? searched but couldn't find anything

my 2 cents is that there is some magic sauce that makes the prices what they are and its not a direct formula to get that.

im gonna just put this out there that @Ronenic was right and he shouldnt have been removed from the thread at all.

all of these panic posts in here and dude was trying to talk sense into people yet I listened to the wrong ones and he was penalized.

so i apologize for my actions yesterday and hope that he accepts it.

these panic threads are something else.

He was right. But my order was definitely in the "cancelled" status after it said preparing to ship. But your right, in the end I guess nobody's orders were cancelled. Which is great. I apologize to him as well as I was one that said orders were being cancelled. (Although mine actually did say cancel) but we're splitting hairs now

They definitely made more DB 13's than wings. DB's are easily copped right now for around 500. Also, looks don't make a different. JB releases a limited edition sneaker that is numbered and limited to 100 pairs, and they literally have **** colored soles and piss colored uppers and they would sell for thousands

They definitely made more DB 13's than wings. DB's are easily copped right now for around 500. Also, looks don't make a different. JB releases a limited edition sneaker that is numbered and limited to 100 pairs, and they literally have **** colored soles and piss colored uppers and they would sell for thousands
okay but 100 pairs is way different than 12,000 pairs.

take that same nasty lookin shoe and imagine there's 12,000 pairs. they would not sell for as much as these Wings. looks make a difference

Back
Top Bottom