Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

[/quote]He was right. But my order was definitely in the "cancelled" status after it said preparing to ship. But your right, in the end I guess nobody's orders were cancelled. Which is great. I apologize to him as well as I was one that said orders were being cancelled. (Although mine actually did say cancel) but we're splitting hairs now[/quote]

Its all good and sorry to hear about your order. If i came off as bragging that wasn't my intent.

Last edited:
im gonna just put this out there that @Ronenic was right and he shouldnt have been removed from the thread at all.

all of these panic posts in here and dude was trying to talk sense into people yet I listened to the wrong ones and he was penalized.

so i apologize for my actions yesterday and hope that he accepts it.

these panic threads are something else.
thanks man. 

My order went from processing to preparing to ship, to cancelled, to shipped and departed from Memphis and now in Mississippi en route to MIA. Screwed up, emotional process
thats crazy. nike system is all outta wack. I just got the shipped email from a pair that shipped saturday night. Good to see its not really cancelled though. 

Everybody hugging it out warms my heart

Pair should be in today

my number better be #5555 or im sending it bike

Last edited:

Pair should be in today

they not red tho... thats why destiny deemed you unworthy of the GoW shader bruh...
laugh.gif

*correction*

Destiny DID deem me worthy of GoW... It only took 1 year and 1 month for it to drop 
tired.gif

Pair should be in today

they not red tho... thats why destiny deemed you unworthy of the GoW shader bruh...
laugh.gif

*correction*

Destiny DID deem me worthy of GoW... It only took 1 year and 1 month for it to drop 
tired.gif

naw bungie had to override destiny's year 1 decision
devil.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

When i come back for the new update, they better give me the red gun shader on SITE or ima let Deej have it

salt levels rose to an all time high after he said he sold them on ebay already lol.....resellers hittin on the draw and I'm sitting over here with an L and I would of kept the shoes had I hit

what gets me is he knows nothing about the shoe....... I noticed he took off the plastic cover on one side and kept scratching the back of the shoe too. if I was the buyer, I'd be a little upset with that and the box, especially for $1300.

Pair just landed from UPS. Quality is nothing special as said before. Can't believe how stiff they are as well, but I've never had 12's before, so this could be normal. Beautiful shoe though

I ain't gon lie, I'm no reseller but if I had got my hands on a pair they would've been on eBay with a "Got em" screenshot. The profit from these would cover the releases I want for the rest of this year including the Pinnacle 4s. Sorry..

Last edited:
By the grace of God woke up two minutes before the UPS truck got to my house (9:30 Chicago time) The dude doesn't even ring the bell so I was stalking the window like a cat... Haha guys these are nuts was heavily considering trying to trade but after having in hand definitely going to be keeping these
View media item 1982279
View media item 1982280
View media item 1982283
View media item 1982285
View media item 1982287
View media item 1982289

You stalking the window like a cat, lol. We all do that sometimes

View media item 19822909,175/12,000 and it's a size 10
My pair is on the truck for delivery. I'm a size 8.5. I'm just hoping that my box isn't messed up like the guy in the video and not like they destroyed my package once before and I could not get the package. Had to be credited back after the shoe's had sold out. Now that sucks!

Most of you guys who are excited that your shoes arrive today or tomorrow are you going to sell them or keep?

Pair just landed from UPS. Quality is nothing special as said before. Can't believe how stiff they are as well, but I've never had 12's before, so this could be normal. Beautiful shoe though
depends on the 12  French blue so far this year have the better quality leather wise . PSNY 12s are made very well too  masters are not so great quality. With the hidden design I have a feeling they had no choice but to go with the leather they went with. I'm hoping the flu games in May  are comparable to the French blue. 

Back
Top Bottom