AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

FINALLY - now are we ever going to get some Taxi's and French Blue's???????? Hello? And if you "reimagine" them, you might as well not bother. Just release something with an upside down jumpman and poop on the sole and sell it for $1000 instead.

tumblr_o4e99o0eNT1rpg4vgo1_640.jpg

The slope of the upper from the toe is much better than 2009 and while the ankle collar doesn't have the dip the OGs had, it's flatter and longer on the sides, very close to the OG, nothing like 2009.

I really feel like without a completely new last being used, this is as good as it's going to get for this shoe. And by the time they get around to that this pair will be pretty beat.

They nailed it color wise. Shape has a ways to go though.

The slope of the upper from the toe is much better than 2009 and while the ankle collar doesn't have the dip the OGs had, it's flatter and longer on the sides, very close to the OG, nothing like 2009.

I really feel like without a completely new last being used, this is as good as it's going to get for this shoe. And by the time they get around to that this pair will be pretty beat.

Looks good enough. Wish they rolled the tongue liner behind the tongue like they did for the 3s

The color STILL looks off as hell to me, but I'm still coppin' so F it.

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom