AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

My SD pair arrived yesterday with no tracking info at all. Status still stuck at preparing shipment.

IMG_6125 Large.jpeg

I need a review from rainking rainking

In a nutshell, other than the fact they aren't an exact 1:1 with the OGs, these are really pretty good. The materials feel OK, even on the nicer side relative to what we get on a lot of stuff. I've only worn them around the house for 10 min so far but they are comfortable and seem rather bouncy in the heel and forefoot.
Perhaps the easiest, best way I can put them is to say this: If I didn't know they weren't exactly how the OGs were, in totality there's nothing glaring about them in my hands or on my feet that bothers me or seems really off. They may not look exactly like the OGs, but they still look right sitting in front of me and when I look down at my feet or look at them on my feet in a mirror. I'm more than happy with them. I've been saying I only need one pair, but now I'm starting to wonder if I should get a second pair, after all.
Sure, I wish they were as bulky as the OGs, I wish the toe boxes were shaped a little more like the OGs, I wish the carbon fiber matched or came closer to matching the OGs, and I wish the leather was even softer. But looking at them right now on my feet, I'm not thinking about any of those things. I'm just thinking, man, these are flames.

Back
Top Bottom