AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

Out of curiosity, given the recent fate of some of its OG cw contemporaries (Playoffs XII and XIII), are we sure that Blk/Red XIIs won't "sit'ish" despite the last release being in 2009? The last release of the Playoffs was 2012 for the XIIs and 2011 for the XIIIs.

My wife don’t understand why I still watch sneaker videos of the cherrys or some say white/red 12s when I got the shoe already. I just like to hear others opinion and see comparisons to the last retros, she think I’m crazy 🤣 then she go on to say there’s nothing to see, they look the same, but I know its slight changes that she can’t tell lol or just don’t understand, great video night wing by the way.
Full comparison of all 3 AJ12 Cherry retros. 08:20

194dfb1444866f44bf411dd42bc3f1a7--jeffrey-jordan-jordan-.jpg

He is spot on to me when he talks about nostalgia and these hit me more on nostalgia than other OG colorways and idk why. I don’t know if I agree with his 10/10 rating though :lol:

My local DSG said they don't know if they're getting them yet but took down my info (name, size, phone#) and said as long as they receive them then I'm guaranteed a pair. They said to call by Wednesday to confirm that they're in. I was the 3rd person to sign up at the time. I'm in Olathe, KS for context and the store is on the list to release.

Back
Top Bottom