AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

I was gonna skip these but the pictures and videos are making them look great... especially with black pants that red pops real good! And we probably won't get this color again for like 13 years. My biggest peeve with these new 12s are the height though. They just look so off compared to the OG. There are many differences but that's the biggest one for me. That picture of Mike sitting above shows what I mean. The new 12s still look good but they're too short lol. Sucks but still copping. :wow:

I was gonna skip these but the pictures and videos are making them look great... especially with black pants that red pops real good! And we probably won't get this color again for like 13 years. My biggest peeve with these new 12s are the height though. They just look so off compared to the OG. There are many differences but that's the biggest one for me. That picture of Mike sitting above shows what I mean. The new 12s still look good but they're too short lol. Sucks but still copping. :wow:

These are definitely good enough for the purchase this time around unlike 2009. I will say something I hope they fix one day amongst other things like the height you mentioned is the outer mudguard crossing over too far into the middle of the toe which contributes to the banana boot look. On ogs the mudguard barely hits just before middle of the shoe giving a sleeker appearance

IMG_1233.png
IMG_1235.png

Last edited:
entered hibbets raffle..idk why but i feel like i wanted these more years back..2015 ish. things change. done got older lol . if i win..i win. not gonna stress it. i learn more towards more black based kicks these days

Enter as many raffles as you feel comfortable with (as you could min multiple and be stuck with em). Have all sites locked and loaded at launch time, use a desktop if possible, have payments loaded in google/apple pay...

and here it is - explain what “halfway decent at purchasing online” means lol. Do you mean enter multiple raffles?
It means know what the hell you are doing. If you can’t cop this GR then you better work on your online game to get better. Releases like this one aren’t hard; and like I said, there will be many restocks if you do miss on release day.

Back
Top Bottom