AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

To those complaining/comparing the shade of red used on these vs the originals, let’s not forget that translucent soles yellow over time, in this case on the red, they orange. Similar to the original black/red XIs. Not saying it’s 100% accurate, but it’s difficult to get an accurate comparison between the two.

I’m surprised that no one is comparing the slightly yellowed leather upper to the fresh white upper say By the white is off….

FTR, cherry, and candy cane are some of the dumbest nicknames… TO ME.

Yep. I swear some kid came in the 2009 pair thread and was none stop calling them cherry. To point we were what the helling him. Then it got stuck. Think he was on some solecollector forum

I thought the playoffs were well done as well. Again 1:1 replica to OG no, but I don't know why y'all expect that from JB...they don't care for the most part.

The only acceptable nick name for these could be Chicagos. The white red 13 are called that, but it makes sense somewhat cause the color combo follows the Chicago 1 theme. These 12’s are the same really as the 13’s, so Chicago 12’s could work. I will NEVER refer to these as the “cherries”. 😣

White red 12s always for me. Same as white red 13s and white red 14s. Never understood where many of these nicknames came from. Back in the day, the nicknames were solely based on the color description. Black cements, the fire red 4s, military 4s, metallic silver 5s, carmine 6, Maroon 6, bourdeax 7s, aqua 8s, etc. Only real nickname was the black tongue 5s.

IMG_1263.gif

let’s not forget that translucent soles yellow over time, in this case on the red, they orange. Similar to the original black/red XIs. Not saying it’s 100% accurate, but it’s difficult to get an accurate comparison between the two.
^

Back
Top Bottom